Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Dj's in New York on here?

Credits

Exclamation Any Dj's in New York on here?

Possible opportunity for Labour Day Weekend
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Kakez868
    My Boy TriniLi0n Es' Ah' DJ Ah' Tink...

Credits
    if i was you i would connect my iPod tuh some speakers and call it a day......buy speakers wit d money yuh woulda pay dem bums........it have plenty mixes in d imix mixtape section to download
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    if i was you i would connect my iPod tuh some speakers and call it a day......buy speakers wit d money yuh woulda pay dem bums........it have plenty mixes in d imix mixtape section to download
    Why u trying to put people outta business. You too badmind.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    Possible opportunity for Labour Day Weekend
    u dj ms classy lady?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    just trying to make them better....its upliftment
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Picong has a point though...these days you hire a DJ and they running pre-made mixes from a laptop and throw in a lil sound effect here or there...I don't expect nowadays sounds to be playing strictly vinyl, but DJs are getting so lazy these days to the point where they won't even mix actual CDs anymore...it's just straight mp3's running from a laptop...I went this one party where the DJ went to the bathroom and the song switch by itself...and people paying big $$$ for dat?...it's best she just put on a couple of mixtapes and let dem run.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Curry Crab n Dumplin View Post
    Picong has a point though...these days you hire a DJ and they running pre-made mixes from a laptop and throw in a lil sound effect here or there...I don't expect nowadays sounds to be playing strictly vinyl, but DJs are getting so lazy these days to the point where they won't even mix actual CDs anymore...it's just straight mp3's running from a laptop...I went this one party where the DJ went to the bathroom and the song switch by itself...and people paying big $$$ for dat?...it's best she just put on a couple of mixtapes and let dem run.

i know people that do that already.....i just don't like the whole ipod thingy.....i like dj, weh talk and hype up the crowd.....
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Stop thief people food nuh aint that aint completely true. The medium what people play should be a problem as long as the men playing know what them doing.
    Last edited by The Captain; 08-12-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Credits
    Playing from MP3s isnt the problem... the problem is DJs who dont know how to mix or just dont feel its necessary... You can still mix a good set with MP3s because most time they are time coded from your laptop so you can control music with turntables or CDJs...
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

T-MAKAA
    Send me your phone # Classy.. lets discuss this

Lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    Playing from MP3s isnt the problem... the problem is DJs who dont know how to mix or just dont feel its necessary... You can still mix a good set with MP3s because most time they are time coded from your laptop so you can control music with turntables or CDJs...
    Or people who dont practice...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    The medium what people play should be a problem as long as the men playing know what them doing.
    Playing from MP3s isnt the problem... the problem is DJs who dont know how to mix or just dont feel its necessary
    Which is why I said: "I don't expect them to be playing vinyl, but they're getting lazy" and I gave the example of the DJ that: "went to the bathroom and the song switched on it's own". I don't give a shit if they wanna play mp3s...I can respect it in the sense that it's more convenient than having to carry a dozen crates full of 45s...but at least have the decency to actually MIX di tunes and not just run pre-made mixes...so I actually agree with both of you...it's just you two only read one part of my comment and didn't even realize we said the exact same thing but in different words. It's not the mp3's...it's the laziness.

The only time I don't respect mp3s is in a soundclash where one sound bawl: "we have di most chune"...no shit...any idiot can download thousands of songs and then brag about it on a mic...it takes a real soundman years to collect all that shit and actually study the music he's playing. But that's a whole different scenario...in a regular party it could be vinyl, cd, mp3...I really don't care.
    Last edited by Curry Crab n Dumplin; 08-12-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Credits
    W

The only time I don't respect mp3s is in a soundclash where one sound bawl: "we have di most chune"...no shit...any idiot can download thousands of songs and then brag about it on a mic...it takes a real soundman years to collect all that shit and actually study the music he's playing.
    i agree wit you there.. technology causes many things to suffer
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    i agree wit you there.. technology causes many things to suffer
    But it also gives many new innovations too. I'm not against technology. Just use it correctly.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast