Thread: Any BlackBerry Pearl owners in the house...

Credits

Question Any BlackBerry Pearl owners in the house...

If yes, how is your phone holding up? Have you had any issues with it?

Credits
    I have had since October 13. And it is GREAT!!!!

There is one known bug and that has occurred a few times since I purchased the phone. That is for some reason, the phone will not ring when someone is calling. The solution for right now is to take the battery out and put it back in. Other than that I am glad I purchased it.

Credits
    i got my pearl since october neva had a problem whats good is dat u can always get new firmwere upgrades on them juss check blackberrys site only ting it missin is wifi but wha yuh go doo anybody got any themes for de pearl ???????????????

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds View Post
    I have had since October 13. And it is GREAT!!!!

There is one known bug and that has occurred a few times since I purchased the phone. That is for some reason, the phone will not ring when someone is calling. The solution for right now is to take the battery out and put it back in. Other than that I am glad I purchased it.
    I haven't had any issues like that with mine. Sometimes it's just slow. I don't know if it's just that it's overloaded or if there's something wrong with it.

Credits
    the trackball temporarily stopped working in one direction once. sometimes i'll put a song in the media player on pause, and then lock the phone only to hear the song suddenly play a few seconds later. i haven't downloaded any of the firmware upgrades, so that might clear things up.

the media player organizes songs by file name as opposed to id3 tags which bothers me. however, this is a design issue, and not a bug.

despite those gripes, i think it's a great phone. it's very compact, thought out well, and i love the organizer features.

peace,

ajax

Credits
    I might just be heavy handed but I think the trackball is WAY too sensitive.