Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Antiguans livin in Antigua

Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Credits

Any Antiguans livin in Antigua

can tell me how much they were selling tickets for to see the West Indies play?

Coz those matches were BARREN of supporters.

I think every team needs a certain level of support in order to be successful.

In Guyana, those people out in force!

Whats the problem?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SwEeTsOcAlAdY View Post

Whats the problem?
    It's just a blasted shame I tell you, the only antiguan reepin in the crowd for the west indies was the nuts man, everyone else was tourist. shame on aryo antiguans. and I think the nuts man probably was a jamaican.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

dev
    Credits
    They Ban Chikies Disco From De Stadium And De 'tigans Vex..i Wud Be Vex Too.
    '
    'tigans Come Out Nuh..we Is All One People Watching De Windies In Their New Outfits..they Are Not Winning,but We Whinniing In De Stands.

Credits
    Honestly speaking maybe the Antiguans have bigger more important priorities. I'll be willing to bet they probably weren't even given a choice as to whether they even wanted to be a part of this world cup. If my choice is to pay my bills and save money or go see cricket the choice is real simple especially if i didn't support it in the first place.

Credits
    well they just take a wicket. 18-1

support is always good.

Credits
    i believe they were giving alot of tickets away.

LGN
    Credits
    And the Antiguan Slaying carries on without any proper reasearch

**exits thread**

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe View Post
    And the Antiguan Slaying carries on without any proper reasearch

**exits thread**
    school us then?

I asked a question - How much were the tickets? Come nuh?

Credits
    school us then?

I asked a question - How much were the tickets? Come nuh?
    started at $25US up to about $100 i believe. but again alot were given away for FREE.

Credits
    they needed to had book Red Hot Flames every match, for deh people dem to come out

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cease10 View Post
    they needed to had book Red Hot Flames every match, for deh people dem to come out
    doubt that would have helped.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    It's just a blasted shame I tell you, the only antiguan reepin in the crowd for the west indies was the nuts man, everyone else was tourist. shame on aryo antiguans. and I think the nuts man probably was a jamaican.

LGN
    Credits

Whats the problem?
    lucky enough it's sunday, so reason why I don't participate in thread is that is rolls into a snowball effect of Stupidity.

By the way did you take into account that it's a sunday (hardly anyone working) hence alot of people are in the ground EARLY at 12pm.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    See what I mean by snowball effect.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    They Ban Chikies Disco From De Stadium And De 'tigans Vex..i Wud Be Vex Too.
    '
    'tigans Come Out Nuh..we Is All One People Watching De Windies In Their New Outfits..they Are Not Winning,but We Whinniing In De Stands.
    Sweet Soca Lady you should of read this.
    well they just take a wicket. 18-1

support is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan View Post
    started at $25US up to about $100 i believe. but again alot were given away for FREE.
    Well yes, here is part of your answer Sweet soca lady, they also gave tickets away yet people still didn't want to go and watch.
    Partly Vendors are banned from the ground which isn't fair in most people eyes, you can't even bring your own food into the ground () and as Dev said they Banned Chikies Disco from the stadium for some random asshole, why should anyone support that, Chikies PIONNERED music being played in Cricket grounds then they ban the man who started that don't you think people would be vex with this,Hardly any of this money is really going back into Antigua pocket.

Your not even allow a Rhythm section in ANY of the grounds, when Kevin Pietersen (A South African who was plays for England) was moaning about this
    Another factor is location The New stadium didn't replace the ARG, The ARG people would come into the ground during their work breaks 2/3 times a day then go when work is done, the New ground isn't where everyone is working Plus the ARG is located in St.Johns where most people live hence the draw for bigger crowds.

But If wants to continue cussing about Antiguans go ahead I could write more but I want to watch the game

LGN
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cease10 View Post
    They probably banned too, the officials probably worried the name might incite Arson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe View Post
    lucky enough it's sunday, so reason why I don't participate in thread is that is rolls into a snowball effect of Stupidity.

By the way did you take into account that it's a sunday (hardly anyone working) hence alot of people are in the ground EARLY at 12pm.

See what I mean by snowball effect.

Sweet Soca Lady you should of read this.

Well yes, here is part of your answer Sweet soca lady, they also gave tickets away yet people still didn't want to go and watch.
    Partly Vendors are banned from the ground which isn't fair in most people eyes, you can't even bring your own food into the ground () and as Dev said they Banned Chikies Disco from the stadium for some random asshole, why should anyone support that, Chikies PIONNERED music being played in Cricket grounds then they ban the man who started that don't you think people would be vex with this,Hardly any of this money is really going back into Antigua pocket.

Your not even allow a Rhythm section in ANY of the grounds, when Kevin Pietersen (A South African who was plays for England) was moaning about this
    Another factor is location The New stadium didn't replace the ARG, The ARG people would come into the ground during their work breaks 2/3 times a day then go when work is done, the New ground isn't where everyone is working Plus the ARG is located in St.Johns where most people live hence the draw for bigger crowds.

But If wants to continue cussing about Antiguans go ahead I could write more but I want to watch the game

yuh too antsy wen yuh ready yuh know... nobody ent cuss in here yet.

but yea sweetsocalady, there were like 10 threads on this already with articls etc stating why antiguans didnt care to support. as a matter of fact, even before the games started, several imixers in antigua enlightened us as to why they were not attending

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast