Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: ANTM Roll Call

  1. #1
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541

    ANTM Roll Call

    Okay so far ladies (and gents), what do you think about the selections. Fatima is stunning, and I like Jennifer (the girl from Florida, I think) of course they didn't get picked. Marvita...., Dominique *thumbs up*

  2. #2
    D'Original Puttury Lucian Nickyan's Avatar Nickyan is offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    kai mwen...340
    Posts
    2,258
    Credits
    1,010,252
    i have a feeling dominique will cop an attitude very soon. i think fatima is very stunning, exotic and she one of those that grabs ur heart. im glad that b!tch that was cussing her got sent home. i wanted dem to pick jennifer but they send her home. stacy ann reminds me of a sesame street character, hmmm, maybe the cookie monster. and my girl got married @ 17??? women still do dem stuff today??? lol

  3. #3
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyan View Post
    i have a feeling dominique will cop an attitude very soon. i think fatima is very stunning, exotic and she one of those that grabs ur heart. im glad that b!tch that was cussing her got sent home. i wanted dem to pick jennifer but they send her home. stacy ann reminds me of a sesame street character, hmmm, maybe the cookie monster. and my girl got married @ 17??? women still do dem stuff today??? lol
    I actually thought she was going to be able to pull through, but I guess that final photo shoot shot her in the foot. LOL @ Stacy Ann, that's the one who made that noise aka music for the lap dance right? Dominique she's too perfect, but yeah that girl from Illinois is lucky that it was Fatima calling her ghetto. Getting all jumpy and shyt, not a good look at all, but I'm glad Fatima didn't back down.

  4. #4
    D'Original Puttury Lucian Nickyan's Avatar Nickyan is offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    kai mwen...340
    Posts
    2,258
    Credits
    1,010,252
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    I actually thought she was going to be able to pull through, but I guess that final photo shoot shot her in the foot. LOL @ Stacy Ann, that's the one who made that noise aka music for the lap dance right? Dominique she's too perfect, but yeah that girl from Illinois is lucky that it was Fatima calling her ghetto. Getting all jumpy and shyt, not a good look at all, but I'm glad Fatima didn't back down.

    but she did. and i find dominique is just there, nuttin stunning. and claire rell brave to go in the competition while she still leaking milk. (taste like soymilk!! i thought it tastes like water!!! ) i hope im one of them mothers who can slim down quickly like her and renee. talking about that, shoudn't you be on the hospital bed ryt now missy???

  5. #5
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyan View Post
    but she did. and i find dominique is just there, nuttin stunning. and claire rell brave to go in the competition while she still leaking milk. (taste like soymilk!! i thought it tastes like water!!! ) i hope im one of them mothers who can slim down quickly like her and renee. talking about that, shoudn't you be on the hospital bed ryt now missy???
    I'm all about being natural/conserving for the environment, but that was taking it too far . Never would I be that concerned about maintaining my milk to drink it. just suck it up, and let your udders dry out, lol.

  6. #6
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    The girls this season are a lot better than the past couple seasons.

    I like Fatima, Claire and Aimee.

    Episodes are on youtube if anyone missed the first two.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •