Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: and another thing. is there any funk worst than behind the ear funk?

  1. #1
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172

    and another thing. is there any funk worst than behind the ear funk?




    i remember once iwas sooooo sick with the flu and i was just in bed for like the entire weekend. since i was in the house, i wore my glasses.

    so i finally started feeling better and went to bathe and scrub down myself. when i took off the glasses....phew. the funk had transported from behind my ear to the rim of the glasses. i think i passed out for .5 seconds

  2. #2
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post



    i remember once iwas sooooo sick with the flu and i was just in bed for like the entire weekend. since i was in the house, i wore my glasses.

    so i finally started feeling better and went to bathe and scrub down myself. when i took off the glasses....phew. the funk had transported from behind my ear to the rim of the glasses. i think i passed out for .5 seconds
    some those people who have those deep navels that they dont clean daily says that inside are stink as shit...

  3. #3
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    navel
    feet
    ass

  4. #4
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Fugitive View Post
    some those people who have those deep navels that they dont clean daily says that inside are stink as shit...
    now that is so gross

    i dont think enough people know about a q-tip with some alcohol

  5. #5
    Paradise! Professor Abughani's Avatar Professor Abughani is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Harmony
    Posts
    14,978
    Credits
    2,030,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    now that is so gross

    i dont think enough people know about a q-tip with some alcohol
    that what i thought too..I had two people with them say.."when I clean my navel this weekend" I was like wtf

  6. #6
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    pierced ear funk.... ever not wear an earring for a long time and the hole start to close up, then u put an earring in and muck come out de hole?

  7. #7
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    now that is so gross

    i dont think enough people know about a q-tip with some alcohol
    yup, i have an inny and i does well dig in deh wid a q-tip wid alcohol on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •