Credits

Another NYPD officer shot

wow.

sharkie
    tough.

Credits
    officer rory just got a graze above the ankle

young bannaaa
    Last edited by Panty Droppa; 03-28-2007 at 02:31 AM.

Credits
    i honestly doh feel bad fuh any nypd officer shot. dey knew d risk and ting before they take up d job.

and i doh like how a cop get shot and every cop in the entire state lookin fuh suspects and d news get nationwide coverage.. but if a citizen (specially dem of color) get kill, d process slow..

Credits
    I don't feel bad for anyone immigrant killed in NY. They knew the risk and still moved there. Same logic.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo View Post
    I don't feel bad for anyone immigrant killed in NY. They knew the risk and still moved there. Same logic.
    dais not d same logic... the minute you think to yuhself "oh, i go become ah police officer" you know yuh goin and risk yuh life, just like fire fighter...

Credits
    details or link please.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SocaBandit View Post
    dais not d same logic... the minute you think to yuhself "oh, i go become ah police officer" you know yuh goin and risk yuh life, just like fire fighter...
    so nobody should tek up those professions then?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan View Post
    details or link please.

NYPD officer shot in Brooklyn
    Likely to survive, officials say
    WABC Eyewitness News

(Brooklyn - WABC, March 27, 2007) - Authorities tell Eyewitness News that an NYPD officer who confronted a man smoking pot in front of a beauty parlor was shot Tuesday night in Brooklyn, but was expected to survive.
    The officer, police say, was shot by the suspect in his right ankle around 7 p.m. in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn.

The shooter was caught and is in custody, according to police officials. A person who was with the suspect got away and is currently being sought after.

The officer was taken to New York Methodist Hospital, where he is listed in stable condition. Mayor Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Ray Kelly went to the hospital late Tuesday night.

Tuesday night's shooting comes in the wake of several recent police shootings. Earlier this month, two unarmed auxiliary officers were fatally shot by a gunman they followed in Greenwich Village after he had shot a bartender. NYPD officers later shot and killed the gunman.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=5157372

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan View Post
    so nobody should tek up those professions then?
    i eh say dat, i only sayin i doh feel bad.. if you see how them cops does treat we in queens

d officer get shot, ok label he/she a hero and done, doh make a big deal about it.. if you see iraq, soldiers dyin dey everyday but it comin off in d news like weather "in other news, 12 american soldiers were killed by a road side bomb, now Jim Michaels with the weather".. dey gettin kill and doh get the same recognition police officer gettin..

Credits
    WABC Eyewitness News

(Brooklyn - WABC, March 27, 2007) - Authorities tell Eyewitness News that an NYPD officer who confronted a man smoking pot in front of a beauty parlor was shot Tuesday night in Brooklyn, but was expected to survive.
    The officer, police say, was shot by the suspect in his right ankle around 7 p.m. in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn.

The shooter was caught and is in custody, according to police officials. A person who was with the suspect got away and is currently being sought after.

The officer was taken to New York Methodist Hospital, where he is listed in stable condition. Mayor Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Ray Kelly went to the hospital late Tuesday night.

Tuesday night's shooting comes in the wake of several recent police shootings. Earlier this month, two unarmed auxiliary officers were fatally shot by a gunman they followed in Greenwich Village after he had shot a bartender. NYPD officers later shot and killed the gunman.

thanks

Credits
    The moment you move to a city with higher crime rates or more hurricanes, or what not, you know you are incresing your risks. That doesn't mean you don't feel bad when it happens to you.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo View Post
    The moment you move to a city with higher crime rates or more hurricanes, or what not, you know you are incresing your risks. That doesn't mean you don't feel bad when it happens to you.
    ok.. so not only do the police officers choose to become police officer, but they in a high crime rate city ontop of dat.. so wah yuh sayin?

Credits
    WABC Eyewitness News

So much for pot being the peaceful drug.

Credits
    My mom is NYPD, and I dont think that because she knew the risk of the job, her getting injured(godforbid) protecting persons like yuself, should just be dissmissed as Oh well she knew.
    and as for your logic,...well,... there isnt much to say about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast