Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Another mass shooting in America. This time Florida

Credits

Another mass shooting in America. This time Florida

50 killed in Florida nightclub, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance

Orlando, Florida (CNN)[Breaking news update, posted at 3:29 p.m. ET]

Orlando shooting suspect Omar Mateen was interviewed by the FBI in 2013 and 2014, FBI Assistant Special Agent Ronald Hopper told reporters Sunday. "Those interviews turned out to be inconclusive, so there was nothing to keep the investigation going," Hopper said. Mateen was not under investigation at the time of Sunday's shooting and was not under surveillance, Hopper said.

[Previous update, posted at 3:11 p.m. ET]
    An American-born man who'd pledged allegiance to ISIS gunned down 50 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando -- the deadliest mass shooting in the United States and the nation's worst terror attack since 911, authorities said Sunday.
    * The gunman was Omar Mateen of Fort Pierce, Florida, a law enforcement source told CNN.
    * Mateen called 911 around the time of the attack to pledge allegiance to ISIS and mentioned the Boston bombers, according to a U.S. official.
    * Orlando police shot and killed Mateen.
    Mateen carried an assault rifle and a pistol into the packed Pulse club about 2 a.m. Friday and started shooting, killing 50 people and wounding at least 53, police said. After a standoff of about three hours, police crashed into the building with an armored vehicle and killed Mateen.

"It appears he was organized and well-prepared," Orlando Police Chief John Mina said early Sunday. Authorities have not described finding any accomplices.
    There has been no claim of responsibility for the attack on jihadi forums, but ISIS sympathizers have reacted by praising the attack on pro-Islamic State forums.
    "We know enough to say this was an act of terror and act of hate," President Obama said in an address to the nation from the White House.
    While the violence could have hit any American community, "this is an especially heartbreaking day for our friends who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender," he said.
    Read More: 50 killed in Florida nightclub, shooter pledged ISIS allegiance - CNN.com

Credits
    Will Obama finally mention the words "radical islam"?
    https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...57159482010725

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniReporter View Post
    Will Obama finally mention the words "radical islam"?
    https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...57159482010725

They never uttered the words radical christianity for the KKK...
    Ti sourit, ti sourit se nan pèlen ou rete
    Rat ki rat se nan pèlen ou rete
    Tèt zozo men pa ou, zozo kale men pa ou
    M ap konyen fanm nan jis solèy leve
    Bwa m kale tou wouj
    Kon piman , kon piman, Langyèt madivinèz
    Ou pa bezwen chandèl pou ou klere l

Credits
    The man just felt the need to eradicate some shit smashers and saltfish vampires that's all. if that's terrorism then most of us in the Caribbean is terrorists because we have the same ideology when it comes to those nastiness them. if this was an American white/black killer you would never hear the word terrorist. but the shooter was born in America but don't fit the description of what an American should look like so he's classified as a terrorist. We don't even wait for full details anymore once we see a picture, yep he's a terrorist - maybe he is or maybe he's just another fanatic, remember we had hundreds of Americans joining ISIS or pledging support? they were white/black Americans.

I wonder how come they never called the dude Dillon that shot up the church a terrorist? or the Batman movie shooter or the multiple school massacres terrorism? I guess they just don't fit the description.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Here is a timeline of America's deadliest mass shootings in modern times: Florida Nightclub Massacre Is Deadliest Mass Shooting in U.S. History - NBC News

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    The man just felt the need to eradicate some shit smashers and saltfish vampires that's all. if that's terrorism then most of us in the Caribbean is terrorists because we have the same ideology when it comes to those nastiness them. if this was an American white/black killer you would never hear the word terrorist. but the shooter was born in America but don't fit the description of what an American should look like so he's classified as a terrorist. We don't even wait for full details anymore once we see a picture, yep he's a terrorist - maybe he is or maybe he's just another fanatic, remember we had hundreds of Americans joining ISIS or pledging support? they were white/black Americans.

I wonder how come they never called the dude Dillon that shot up the church a terrorist? or the Batman movie shooter or the multiple school massacres terrorism? I guess they just don't fit the description.
    no there is a difference between disagree with someone, and killing someone.

i am not pro abortion, but you will not see me hunting abortion doctors or picketing offices

Credits
    something i dont understand though.
    florida is a gun carrying state, and security wasnt tighter?

i dont know, but i feel like, the culture of violence in america is finding outlets.
    we tolerate violence on so many levels, them man probably thirst for it, and moreover, thirst for the infamy.

to die enormous rather than live unknown.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    no there is a difference between disagree with someone, and killing someone.

i am not pro abortion, but you will not see me hunting abortion doctors or picketing offices
    That's you, everybody is not you. same as some people get bullied in school but handle it different from others that decide to pick up a gun and blast up the school. some people take getting fired with an ease and go find another job, then you have the few that decide everybody at that job will pay for what happened. again everybody is not you.

I can honestly tell you driving on the roads and some of the shit I've came across, if I had a gun in my car I'd blast the dumbass driver. but I'm at least sane enough to know I don't need a gun in my car, some folks on the other hand - stay strapped and ready to offload at the slightest thing. again we all handle things differently, what I would do and you might do is different from what someone else might do.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    I dislike when folks say
    But wytes do it too
    But catholics do it too
    But blks do blah blah
    But they don't term this as that

Forget all deflection flip side blame
    Wrong is wrong
    Rest in peace to those people in that club and condolences to their families
    Oneshot likes this.

Credits
    rip to all the victims, but we all know now that gays were killed, so massacre is going to be like the holocaust....when thousands dying in africa every single day. yes this is a tragedy but it is important to keep this all in context. lets try not to make things bigger or smaller then they are depending on who it happened to. lets call a spade a spade.

Credits
    I smell something fishy about this attack plays right into the governments hands on many issues.

Gun control
    Hate of Muslim people
    Tighter security checks
    Divide and conquer.

Credits
    Doesn't he sound like he's pretending?

A homophobic terrorist attack killing 50 people in a gay club, how does one person kill that much people?

Credits

Look at the comments section. I believe that there's an Anti-Muslim ageneda.

The real terrorists are your governments

DON'T LET THIS FOOL YOU.

Credits
    Wow.. interesting..

I cant get past these victims - so many and so young just out at a club...

and why people like this guy have access to such weapons....

we are all vulnerable....

so yes the media and the gov't and "don't be fooled" talk - we should question EVERYTHING
    but may not have answers

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Carib2 View Post

Look at the comments section. I believe that there's an Anti-Muslim ageneda.

The real terrorists are your governments

DON'T LET THIS FOOL YOU.
    what does " don't let this fool you " mean ?

who's fooling who ?

You know the REAL DEAL ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast