Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A another Friendship thread...again.

Credits

A another Friendship thread...again.

I'm starting to believe now in my older age, that I'm not as good as a friend, as I previously thought.

I find it harder and harder to be supportive these days. This week a female friend, found out her new boyfriend was seeing another woman that they both work with. He basically was having two realationships. Its hard to be supportive, becuase I wasn't even aware that she was in a relationship, so its like all I could do is listen and learn how this drama evolved.

Yeh, a part of me was like...whatever, cuz now that things turn sour...is now u want assistance & understanding.

Then another friend and I were discussing relationships/marriage/etc. She told me that she feels that her man should pay for everything, so I'm like even if he's making 42,000 a year, and your making 86,000? She's like yes. But in the same breath she wouldnt mine a stay at home dad/husband.

There's more, but a bit busy now.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Taj
    Credits

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    I'm starting to believe now in my older age, that I'm not as good as a friend, as I previously thought.

I find it harder and harder to be supportive these days. This week a female friend, found out her new boyfriend was seeing another woman that they both work with. He basically was having two realationships. Its hard to be supportive, becuase I wasn't even aware that she was in a relationship, so its like all I could do is listen and learn how this drama evolved.

Yeh, a part of me was like...whatever, cuz now that things turn sour...is now u want assistance & understanding.

Then another friend and I were discussing relationships/marriage/etc. She told me that she feels that her man should pay for everything, so I'm like even if he's making 42,000 a year, and your making 86,000? She's like yes. But in the same breath she wouldnt mine a stay at home dad/husband.

There's more, but a bit busy now.
    if things good what she need help wid exactly?
    So you would like it if she sit and talk your ear off about her wonderful relationship daily????
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    No...that's not what I'm saying...

If she was in a relationship wid dude 3+ months, and in that time span you never mention to me, that 1) ur entering/are in a relationship...2) You and Dude are talking/dating...only thing mentioned was u have interst in a dude on ur job, vice versa.

Why come now and share info/details in the aftemath of your relations souring. Maybe, a true friend would overlooke those things...So, I'm figuring I'm not one.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits

If she was in a relationship wid dude 3+ months, and in that time span you never mention to me, that 1) ur entering/are in a relationship...2) You and Dude are talking/dating...only thing mentioned was u have interst in a dude on ur job, vice versa.

Why come now and share info/details in the aftemath of your relations souring. Maybe, a true friend would overlooke those things...So, I'm figuring I'm not one.
    Sounds like jealousy to me.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Sounds like jealousy to me.

who is jealous? and jealous of what?

Taj
    Credits

How close are yall supposed to be anyway.
    Some ppl are private, maybe she was hedging her bets to see how things went...and well look how it turned out.
    I don't feel like my friends have to tell me every little development and I certainly don't feel the need to tell them.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Some ppl are private, maybe she was hedging her bets to see how things went...and well look how it turned out.
    I don't feel like my friends have to tell me every little development and I certainly don't feel the need to tell them.

Nah, I feel u if that was the case.

But, if You and I talk any where from once a week to twice a month....and, we talk about all subjects from our kids, relationships, family, etc. I don't need to know the details or be up to date to every movement of ur life. But, if you tell me a bouta dude you like at ur JOB, and it's at flirting stage...Which was about December. Now it's June, and ur crying & depress over a relationship That I didn't even know existed these past 6 months How am I suppose react..supportive? I mean sort of taken a back cuz sh!t was going down and you wasn't looking for my support.

I think I need to take a friendship:101 class, cuz I'm no good at this.

Credits

who is jealous? and jealous of what?
    Mi naa know, it just seems like you and Taj does speak in tongues.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Mi naa know, it just seems like you and Taj does speak in tongues.
    You don't understand when I type?

But, if You and I talk any where from once a week to twice a month....and, we talk about all subjects from our kids, relationships, family, etc. I don't need to know the details or be up to date to every movement of ur life. But, if you tell me a bouta dude you like at ur JOB, and it's at flirting stage...Which was about December. Now it's June, and ur crying & depress over a relationship That I didn't even know existed these past 6 months How am I suppose react..supportive? I mean sort of taken a back cuz sh!t was going down and you wasn't looking for my support.

You're bityching about nothing. Are you hurt cos you "shared" more than she did?
    I recently told my friend something that happened with me about 2 yrs ago... so what?

Credits
    Colussus situations like the ones you described above will NEVER get the women on your side. trust me on dat, i have first hand experience wid dis ting.

My son's mother refuses to let me see my son, i told a girl dis and before i could even explain what the problem was, she jump down me throat. "is you fault, is you wrong, i sure you do the woman something"

So this same girl USED to be my friend she no longer is.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Colussus situations like the ones you described above will NEVER get the women on your side. trust me on dat, i have first hand experience wid dis ting.

My son's mother refuses to let me see my son, i told a girl dis and before i could even explain what the problem was, she jump down me throat. "is you fault, is you wrong, i sure you do the woman something"

how is this the same... the girl not blaming him for anything

he annoyed she didn't reveal that she was dating someone who eventually became her boyfriend and he only find out cos the shit went sour

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    yuh see it. if i choose to tell them, they'll know. i'm not obligated to do so.

so, you're upset because she didn't tell you about the dude in a "timely" manner? sounds infantile to me. people need to realize that because you tell someone all your information doesn't mean they will or must do the same. some people are more private than others. it's their right seeing as though it's their information. if you're a "true" friend to her, you would listen to what she has to vent about now and just be supportive. your mindset right sounds selfish to me.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post

what you're talking about and what Colossus is talking about are 2 totally diffrent scenarios. one has zilch to do with the other.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    what you're talking about and what Colossus is talking about are 2 totally diffrent scenarios. one has zilch to do with the other.
    Did i talk to you or did i talk to Colossus? I know the two situations are different, i wasnt trying to give anyone a similar story. I talked to colossus GEEZ.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

T-MAKAA
    this was borderline flopic..on life support.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast