Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another CHILD Molested

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Another CHILD Molested

lawd.... now some 7 yr old was molested like two weeks ago by a 43 yr old man and a 16 yr old... It just came across the news so look out for the article in tomorrow's paper for further details..... WTF happening,, like de devil on de prowl even more dese days oui!!!
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    lawd.... now some 7 yr old was molested like two weeks ago by a 43 yr old man and a 16 yr old... It just came across the news so look out for the article in tomorrow's paper for further details..... WTF happening,, like de devil on de prowl even more dese days oui!!!
    Molestation is not some new trend.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    this been going on in d caribbean for years............but as much as dese goverments concerned bout getting out of 3rd world status dey not addressing social problems......yuh tink dey have a serios child welfare agency in Trinidad or any other caribbean island
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Taj
    Credits
    No is the same frequency is jus that ppl stop keepin Fvckin secrets.

With it in the news and the sympathy victims getting and parents probably talking to their kids PPL speaking up w/o fear now.

The new trend is talking out and exposing your molester.

Thats a good trend to start follow and keep !
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    No is the same frequency is jus that ppl stop keepin Fvckin secrets.

With it in the news and the sympathy victims getting and parents probably talking to their kids PPL speaking up w/o fear now.

The new trend is talking out and exposing your molester.

Thats a good trend to start follow and keep !
    I think people's mentality starting to change for real...I suspect many of today's parents were once victims of abuse themselves. They are either becoming the victimisers... or the other extreme, they are becoming more vigilant or aware of what's going on with their kids...and reporting it.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    I think people's mentality starting to change for real...I suspect many of today's parents were once victims of abuse themselves. They are either becoming the victimisers... or the other extreme, they are becoming more vigilant or aware of what's going on with their kids...and reporting it.
    Yup they know you en hadda sleep over nowhere for the slightest impropriety to happen.
    In a flash things happen.

And well victims becoming victimizers is a natural and age old part of the cycle.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

ARTICLE in today's express

Man, 54, charged with raping girl, 8

Teen arrested too

South Bureau

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008

Fifty-four-year-old Ricky Ali appeared in court yesterday, charged with the rape of an eight-year-old girl.

A neighbour, a 16-year-old schoolboy, was also charged with raping the girl on a separate date.

Both were refused bail when they appeared before Magistrate Ramraj Harripersad in the Mayaro Magistrates' Court.

Ali and the teenager were arrested at the weekend after a report was made by a neighbour of the child, who is now in State custody.

Ali is alleged to have committed grievous sexual assault on the girl on May 24. The 16-year-old allegedly committed the same crime two days later.

Neither accused had lawyers when they appeared in court.

Police prosecutor Sgt Steve Nandoo objected to bail, saying that Ali had a similar sexual offence charge allegedly committed in the Biche area and was out on bail. He was remanded to prison.

The 16-year-old was sent to the Youth Training Centre in Arouca.

The two were ordered to return to court on June 12.

~DD~

Credits
    Everybody gine come out d closet now ( not dat its a bad thing) and make it look like Trini suddenly have this new trend in trute eh...dis time alll d time it happening under we nose undercover and nobody sayin nutten. I guess people getting scared or brave...not sure.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Everybody gine come out d closet now ( not dat its a bad thing) and make it look like Trini suddenly have this new trend in trute eh...dis time alll d time it happening under we nose undercover and nobody sayin nutten. I guess people getting scared or brave...not sure.
    Anybody who does that, has shit for brains. This is a world problem...period!
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    mmmmmhhhhp... well it's about time

~DD~

Credits
    Buoyyyy, TRINIDAD real TRENDY yes.

So I guess this is the NEW TREND in the LAND of the HUMMINGBIRDS?

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    Man, 54, charged with raping girl, 8

Teen arrested too

South Bureau

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008

Fifty-four-year-old Ricky Ali appeared in court yesterday, charged with the rape of an eight-year-old girl.

A neighbour, a 16-year-old schoolboy, was also charged with raping the girl on a separate date.

Both were refused bail when they appeared before Magistrate Ramraj Harripersad in the Mayaro Magistrates' Court.

Ali and the teenager were arrested at the weekend after a report was made by a neighbour of the child, who is now in State custody.

Ali is alleged to have committed grievous sexual assault on the girl on May 24. The 16-year-old allegedly committed the same crime two days later.

Neither accused had lawyers when they appeared in court.

Police prosecutor Sgt Steve Nandoo objected to bail, saying that Ali had a similar sexual offence charge allegedly committed in the Biche area and was out on bail. He was remanded to prison.

The 16-year-old was sent to the Youth Training Centre in Arouca.

The two were ordered to return to court on June 12.
    NO.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    Buoyyyy, TRINIDAD real TRENDY yes.

So I guess this is the NEW TREND in the LAND of the HUMMINGBIRDS?
    U still on dat shyte VP? dat dotishness?? hmmmpph. U letting me down man. U and Ank come out..d chred!!

Credits
    U still on dat shyte VP? dat dotishness?? hmmmpph. U letting me down man. U and Ank come out..d chred!!
    So, is this a NEW TREND in TRINIDAD or it has ALWAYS been like that?

Credits
    VP!!! choops...yu eh go bait me nah..!! hmmmph. Contribute something constructive to the discussion or come out.

Stimulate thought, stimulate ideas and constructive posting ...on as serious an issue as this....stop trying to incite and build up another island war dotishness..is not d time or place or thread. Hmmpph.

Like u gloating cause Trinidad going thru some moral decay/social crisis or wha?? yuh fuh real hoss....Nah man!! Come on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast