Thread: Another child missing in Trini...

Credits

Another child missing in Trini...

but this one seems like she left with someone.

Mom: Please help me find my daughter

The murder of eight-year-old Hope Arismandez has brought tears to the eyes of a mother in south Trinidad, whose daughter, Vishala Maharaj, has been missing since Tuesday.

Vishala, a student of the Hermitage Presbyterian School, went missing from her home at Dumfries Village, San Fernando, sometime between 8 pm on Monday and 2 am on Tuesday.

The 12-year-old girl went to bed as usual on Monday night, but at around 2 am on Tuesday, her younger sister, Vandanna, awoke and discovered that Vishala was not in her bed. The front gate of the family’s yard was slightly ajar.

Vishala’s mother, Wendy Maharaj, said she believed her daughter left home of her own accord, lured away by an adult.

She said since Vishala and Vandanna slept together, Vandanna would have heard if she had been kidnapped.

“And if it was a kidnapping, people would have asked for a ransom, but nobody has called us,” Maharaj said.

Neighbours said that days before Vishala went missing, a heavily tinted orange-coloured Honda Civic was seen close to her home. Vishala was seen talking to the driver. Sources said the same car was seen close to the school which Vishala attended.

Maharaj said she did not know the driver.

“I do not know if my daughter went with him. I am so worried. I just want her to call me or come home. Bring her back home,” she wept. The distraught mother said that Vishala never went out alone and would return home with Vandanna each day after school.

But Vandanna said that often her sister would leave her and walk home on her own.

“I do not know who she talks with or where she is,” Vandanna said.

Maharaj said that Vishala had a cellular phone and for the past few weeks, she had been acting suspiciously.

“She hides and talks on the phone late at nights...We talk to her about it and then this happened,” Maharaj said.

She is appealing to members of the public to assist her in finding her daughter. (RS)

Anyone with information can contact

CrimeStoppers at 800-TIPS or alert the San

Fernando Police Station at 652-2564.
    The Trinidad Guardian -Online Edition Ver 2.0

The bolded part have me a bit disturbed. If she's acting suspiciously on the cellphone, ahmm why not take it from her until she stops with her folly? Lawd I dunno nah, I hope they find her in one piece.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Taj
    Credits
    True but ppl home think "well in case of emergency". The way things are now in general it kinda hard to predict whether its more harmful or beneficial.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    True but ppl home think "well in case of emergency". The way things are now in general it kinda hard to predict whether its more harmful or beneficial.
    The bolded makes complete scense. However when she home, what ah 12yr. old doin wit cell phone????
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    The bolded makes complete scense. However when she home, what ah 12yr. old doin wit cell phone????

talkin to man!