Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Is this another act of Whites trying demonize young black males?

Credits

Is this another act of Whites trying demonize young black males?

A dramatic photo captured the moment on Friday when a Brooklyn mugging victim became a crime fighter — as she busted the punk who allegedly snatched her cellphone and held him in a bear hug for the cops.

Clara Vondrich, 36, was taking a business phone call while standing in front of a Williamsburg coffee shop on South Third Street at 1:20 p.m. when the teen approached her with two pals.

The 13-year-old, whose name is being withheld by The Post because he is a minor, allegedly pushed her from behind, nearly knocking her to the ground.

He ripped the phone from her hand and fled, said Vondrich and police sources.

“I was all disoriented,” Vondrich told The Post. “My headphones almost came off.

“I looked up and I saw him running with my phone.”

Wearing a pair of thick wedges and a sundress, Vondrich chased after him.

Hot on the kid’s heels, she pleaded with him to give the cellphone back.

“I was screaming the whole time, ‘Get that kid!’ ” Vondrich recalled. “I finally said, ‘Yo, I’ll give you $200 for that. Just stop.’ ”

Vondrich said the teen appeared to be out of shape and handed off the phone to his more nimble pal, who ran off.

But she kept after the slow boy, who was huffing and puffing down Wythe Avenue during the five-block chase.

The Wonder Woman grabbed hold of the teen at South Sixth Street and Wythe Avenue, wrapping her arms around his chest and pinning him against a car.

“He was so pudgy and was slowing down, so that’s why I caught up to him,” Vondrich said, adding she felt sorry for the kid. “I don’t have it,” he repeatedly cried.

Vondrich, who works in advertising, held him for two minutes before cops arrived.

The boy was cuffed and taken to the 90th Precinct station house, where he was expected to be charged with grand larceny, sources said.

When reached at her home, the boy’s mom chided Vondrich for grabbing her son.

“She has her hands all over him,” she said when she saw photos of the bust. “Why is she touching him like that?”

“He’s a very good boy,” the mother added. “He’s just been hanging out with the wrong crowd. I told him he has to stop hanging out with those boys.”
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post

A dramatic photo captured the moment on Friday when a Brooklyn mugging victim became a crime fighter — as she busted the punk who allegedly snatched her cellphone and held him in a bear hug for the cops.

Clara Vondrich, 36, was taking a business phone call while standing in front of a Williamsburg coffee shop on South Third Street at 1:20 p.m. when the teen approached her with two pals.

The 13-year-old, whose name is being withheld by The Post because he is a minor, allegedly pushed her from behind, nearly knocking her to the ground.

He ripped the phone from her hand and fled, said Vondrich and police sources.

“I was all disoriented,” Vondrich told The Post. “My headphones almost came off.

“I looked up and I saw him running with my phone.”

Wearing a pair of thick wedges and a sundress, Vondrich chased after him.

Hot on the kid’s heels, she pleaded with him to give the cellphone back.

“I was screaming the whole time, ‘Get that kid!’ ” Vondrich recalled. “I finally said, ‘Yo, I’ll give you $200 for that. Just stop.’ ”

Vondrich said the teen appeared to be out of shape and handed off the phone to his more nimble pal, who ran off.

But she kept after the slow boy, who was huffing and puffing down Wythe Avenue during the five-block chase.

The Wonder Woman grabbed hold of the teen at South Sixth Street and Wythe Avenue, wrapping her arms around his chest and pinning him against a car.

“He was so pudgy and was slowing down, so that’s why I caught up to him,” Vondrich said, adding she felt sorry for the kid. “I don’t have it,” he repeatedly cried.

Vondrich, who works in advertising, held him for two minutes before cops arrived.

The boy was cuffed and taken to the 90th Precinct station house, where he was expected to be charged with grand larceny, sources said.

When reached at her home, the boy’s mom chided Vondrich for grabbing her son.

“She has her hands all over him,” she said when she saw photos of the bust. “Why is she touching him like that?”

“He’s a very good boy,” the mother added. “He’s just been hanging out with the wrong crowd. I told him he has to stop hanging out with those boys.”
    Oh boy!
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Why is it legal to take his pic, but illegal to say his name????
    mz_JazE likes this.
    Hibernation is a covert preparation for a more overt action.

Credits
    How are they demonizing him if he is the one who did the wrong-doing??? The child stole for God's sake!

Credits
    When you're black you simply don't stand a chance regardless of what you do, comply or no comply. Just like Michael Brown. Yet you had a man shoot up ah focking movie theater showing Bat focking Man, he had guns on him an in his mudda cu'nt car and he was taken alive. Tell me if something eh wrong? Ah old focker shot and kill a man and wounded his wife because he was texting in a movie theater but was never gunned down. Dedetriniking now you tell me were these white guys not as you called Mike Brown "thugs" or lemme guess, white folks can't be thugs ent?

Credits
    They're probably so happy it was a "black" teen, she probably thinking "black's, typical..."

Credits
    I don't know. In the first pic , It looks like she was "Heading South" and decided to take a photo with the young black stud she managed to pick up.

Credits
    Now seriously ,she managed to catch this kid in a bear hug wearing headphones with beach shades on with heals ? Even if the boy is out of shape , this story sounds farfetched. I think she probably charmed the boy into staying and told him cops will not be involved.
    TRINILI0N likes this.

Credits
    The bot looks porky though...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Urbane~ View Post
    Now seriously ,she managed to catch this kid in a bear hug wearing headphones with beach shades on with heals ? Even if the boy is out of shape , this story sounds farfetched. I think she probably charmed the boy into staying and told him cops will not be involved.
    I was thinking that too.. something ain't right

Credits
    if the story is true then no. hope he learnt his lesson.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    I was thinking that too.. something ain't right

The youth passed off the phone to one of his cohorts, who murked it....

If you have the stolen goods you gonna continue to flee, kid thinking I ain't got it on me. What is the most they can do(The woman, the cops, bystanders.)

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie View Post
    if the story is true then no. hope he learnt his lesson.
    He's a child, kids make mistakes, you don't think by humiliating him Nationwide and internationally makes him look like his the worst piece of sh!t?

Taj
    Credits
    this is real???

those heels even if they are wedges they're slides if you are really running in them they're gonna come off, you will be in a barefoot chase

shades hair makeup headphones straight this looks like a camper/camp counselor end of summer photo.

and this isn't from a satire site? he musta been hella slow

crazy
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    this is real???

those heels even if they are wedges they're slides if you are really running in them they're gonna come off, you will be in a barefoot chase

shades hair makeup headphones straight this looks like a camper/camp counselor end of summer photo.

and this isn't from a satire site? he musta been hella slow

crazy

Sh!t like this happens in NYC all the time...social Media & camera phones makes it hit the newspaper nowadays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast