Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Annoying crap.........

Credits

Annoying crap.........

When you dating a person, and they want to be all timid and cautious, meandering, dragging their feet, and such. Then when you fall back, and let them be....they start claiming that you had an agenda and never really took them seriously, never really cared, full of sh!t, etc..

Then they want to be definitive, bold, stringent about things, when you just trying to give them space and let them be...causing more issue & confusion.

Sometimes you just have to throw up the white flag, and say...You win, peace! see you, later!
    triniameri and Pebbles362436 like this.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Some people call that 'game'. Why bail when de fruit is begging yuh to pick it.
    Insid, yuh losing yuh ruthlessness.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    When you dating a person, and they want to be all timid and cautious, meandering, dragging their feet, and such. Then when you fall back, and let them be....they start claiming that you had an agenda and never really took them seriously, never really cared, full of sh!t, etc..

Then they want to be definitive, bold, stringent about things, when you just trying to give them space and let them be...causing more issue & confusion.

Sometimes you just have to throw up the white flag, and say...You win, peace! see you, later!
    A guy did that first para with me...he saw a post i made online not directed at him after he had decided he maybe wasn't as ready as he thought he was (i figured it was just a nice way of saying "i'm not that into you")...he sent me an EMAIL saying "that quick huh"...(as in i moved on that fast, when technically me and him hadn't gotten INVOLVED for me to have moved on fast nor slow from ANYthing).

I'm like did I miss something here? Nuh YOU push ME weh? cho.

Dem people want attention. Which is fine but they want to feel worshipped or something and until me and you in it serious I'm not stepping that far out on the limb...
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits

hmm... me and you don't see eye to eye on a lot but I kinda agree with you there. I hate games... when I step, I state my case and what I expect and I expect man to do the same. I need to know from very early if we on the same page or in the same book for that matter.

I don't want to waste anybody's time and I expect the same from a potential mate.
    triniameri likes this.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Some people call that 'game'. Why bail when de fruit is begging yuh to pick it.
    Insid, yuh losing yuh ruthlessness.

I purposely left that word out of my post....people always got find a label to define/classify something that's just plain & simple bullsh!t.

I stand true to my sh!t....don't tell me about my intentions. Nobody can be a better expert on me, than myself.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    hmm... me and you don't see eye to eye on a lot but I kinda agree with you there. I hate games... when I step, I state my case and what I expect and I expect man to do the same. I need to know from very early if we on the same page or in the same book for that matter.

I don't want to waste anybody's time and I expect the same from a potential mate.

I hear you...agree.

But do me a favor....please change that avatar. It gives me the heeby jeebees'....u favoring Lorena Bobbit in that.

Credits
    I purposely left that word out of my post....people always got find a label to define/classify something that's just plain & simple bullsh!t.

I stand true to my sh!t....don't tell me about my intentions. Nobody can be a better expert on me, than myself.
    There is one thing you're missing though, that there is a natural order to these things. One person always takes time to warm up if there isn't that spontaneous heat to the relationship.

But you seem to be on a path where if it doesn't go the way you want it to then you can't be bothered. But that 'space' thing, it affects people... everyone.
    Some of us move on, some of us act like she did.

If yuh liked someone once, yuh could like them again.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    There is one thing you're missing though, that there is a natural order to these things. One person always takes time to warm up if there isn't that spontaneous heat to the relationship.

But you seem to be on a path where if it doesn't go the way you want it to then you can't be bothered. But that 'space' thing, it affects people... everyone.
    Some of us move on, some of us act like she did.

If yuh liked someone once, yuh could like them again.

No, Im not missing anything...I'm actually addressing it from another angle. This is about being "In Sync"...and yes, you can be in it naturally...and in some cases it takes a concerted effort. This is what Nica was addressing as well, by saying if you are doing your part to be clear and upfront about your intentions. But the other party is on their OWN timetable and comfort zone, it will hamper the process of being in sync and advancing.

People don't see how protecting themselves and feelings can be caustic to the beings that they are involved with. But it insulting to turn say that that being you was being caustic to, had ill intentions...because they chose not to endure your confusion any longer.

Credits

I hear you...agree.

But do me a favor....please change that avatar. It gives me the heeby jeebees'....u favoring Lorena Bobbit in that.

not even close
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits

sh1t's, scarry...and both you alls far off stares in you alls pics, doesn't help either.

Please reconsider.

Credits
    When it comes to those things, it's best for people to be themselves without trying to anticipating or over-analyzing the other person. The key is to know and accept the fact that the other person is not meeting the needs you require at the moment. Take people at face value and only go by with the facts presented.
    Chen ki japé pa mňde!

Taj
    Credits
    i don't get this thread. could someone break it down?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    i don't get this thread. could someone break it down?

They scared/jaded/protecting themselves.....you are pursuing them undeterred, no baggage or hang ups. It gets to the point when you're losing interest and ultimately decide to fall back. Now, they saying because you didn't stay in the situation, you never really had good intentions or a serious interest in them.....and it is seeming like they were right for being cautious in the first place. When in fact that their cautiousness, only hampered and stale things between you two.

follow?

Credits
    It's important to take your time. Some people get upset when you don't move at their pace, and perhaps it's because they don't want to reveal as much about their poor character until when the other person is more into them.

I've known quite a number of people that seriously dodged bullets by taking their time...myself included. So if you wanna go...BYE!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs. Vega View Post
    it's important to take your time. Some people get upset when you don't move at their pace, and perhaps it's because they don't want to reveal as much about their poor character until when the other person is more into them.

I've known quite a number of people that seriously dodged bullets by taking their time...myself included. So if you wanna go...bye!

+1....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast