Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: Announcement: I've been challenged to take the Special K challenge!

  1. #16
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    We gonna hear bout you and this challenge by tomorrow.......if not by dis afternoon....
    i go dwindle away

  2. #17
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    i go dwindle away
    you eva complete ah challenge yet...................

    check tanty Murl bag for ah pound ah chicken

  3. #18
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post
    you eva complete ah challenge yet...................
    check tanty Murl bag for ah pound ah chicken
    i have great resistance....excuse yuh

    tanty Merle bag have any fruit. thats all i can snack on. i know she have ah whole watrmelon in there

  4. #19
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    i have great resistance....excuse yuh

    tanty Merle bag have any fruit. thats all i can snack on. i know she have ah whole watrmelon in there

    yes gyal resist de challenge.......I go hear bout you...



    yuh tink she have ah washing machine in deh?

  5. #20
    Registered User limergirl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    meh yard
    Posts
    1,083
    Credits
    76,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    i got the one with the berries and the skim milk...i keep thinking this milk is really breastmilk

    its not too bad though. i can wing it
    but wait till i smell bbq sauce

    I heard the berries are good too but after one taste of the vanilla almond ah was hooked.

    yeah the milk doesn't look very appealing but combined it tastes ok







    I had some bbq ribs sunday

  6. #21
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    The last time I was on ah diet ah was so hungry ah was smelling food dat was cooked th month before in de house. Pressure.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  7. #22
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,572
    Credits
    1,044,600
    Quote Originally Posted by nygee View Post
    The last time I was on ah diet ah was so hungry ah was smelling food dat was cooked th month before in de house. Pressure.

  8. #23
    AKA Dimeout Drinks4Life's Avatar Drinks4Life is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Da liquor store
    Posts
    14,496
    Credits
    1,024,707
    I did this diet back in July and I did it for 3weeks and lost 8 pounds

  9. #24
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeout567 View Post
    I did this diet back in July and I did it for 3weeks and lost 8 pounds
    did the 8 lbs stay away or did they come back with company? just asking because I am doing this oatmeal for breakfast with fruit, and drinking tea, water and 100% juice to remain full until lunch (salad or soup, Baja on Friday's for lunch), and dinner it's on and popping . Snacks are cinnamon graham crackers, fruit, or cheese and crackers. Trying to drop a good 15lbs by December for my b-day. I did cheat this morning though I want some eggs and bacon, badly.

  10. #25
    AKA Dimeout Drinks4Life's Avatar Drinks4Life is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    In Da liquor store
    Posts
    14,496
    Credits
    1,024,707
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    did the 8 lbs stay away or did they come back with company? just asking because I am doing this oatmeal for breakfast with fruit, and drinking tea, water and 100% juice to remain full until lunch (salad or soup, Baja on Friday's for lunch), and dinner it's on and popping . Snacks are cinnamon graham crackers, fruit, or cheese and crackers. Trying to drop a good 15lbs by December for my b-day. I did cheat this morning though I want some eggs and bacon, badly.
    4 pounds came back but u have to remember once u start to lose weight the first couple of pounds are water weight and if u in the gym then yeah u going to lose weight but at the same time u going to gain it back only b/c muscles weigh

  11. #26
    SharkBait
    Guest
    Best of luck Essiquibo

    *chants you can do ittttt*

  12. #27
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by limergirl View Post
    I heard the berries are good too but after one taste of the vanilla almond ah was hooked.

    yeah the milk doesn't look very appealing but combined it tastes ok







    I had some bbq ribs sunday
    i dont really like my cereal sweet. im a corn flakes/ rice krispies person so the original may do me just fine

  13. #28
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeout567 View Post
    4 pounds came back but u have to remember once u start to lose weight the first couple of pounds are water weight and if u in the gym then yeah u going to lose weight but at the same time u going to gain it back only b/c muscles weigh
    okay that's good then because usually when folks just diet, instead of change a lifestyle the weight comes back with some extra unwanted pounds. i'm trying make some permanent lifestyle changes though, hard living with my parents who will buy the iish I'm trying to leave out of the house. Thank goodness they have me buying grocceries now.

  14. #29
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    *hands over my crab legs steamed with old bay*
    *grabs crab legs and runs*


    good luck!!!!

  15. #30
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie View Post
    *grabs crab legs and runs*


    good luck!!!!
    in two weeks, a crab leg lime at my house. kinda like a going away party!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •