Thread: Angry White Males JUNGLE FEVER OUTBREAK in South Carolina

Credits

Angry White Males JUNGLE FEVER OUTBREAK in South Carolina

This Sh8t spreading like Bird Flu in the Carolinas:
    http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.as...17336&nav=0RaP

Taj
    Credits
    damn when u read stuff like that it doan feel like much change atall
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Toppa_Toppa
    Hm! At least de girl was smart to play dead. I woulda do de same ting, n bawl out ah ha' AIDS when dey was trying tuh rape meh.

Credits
    ooh my goodness

Links30
    Its a shame that in todays day and age this sought of non-sense still continues to happen. But what can you say or do other than to blame the parents.

The JaM™
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20
    Its a shame that in todays day and age this sought of non-sense still continues to happen. But what can you say or do other than to blame the parents.
    You can't always blame the parents my dear.... the media, society and peers play a very large part as well...

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    You can't always blame the parents my dear.... the media, society and peers play a very large part as well...

You are right Vincy and i ent going to doubt you on that, but also keep in mind as well that the parents are at the forefront of their children lives. From birth to adult hood. Yes it is not always the case where the Parent will know every aspect of their child life. But being aware and paticapating in their children lives and showin love and attention and having set moral values then maybe these young men would not have done what they have done.

What you tink.

The JaM™
    You are right Vincy and i ent going to doubt you on that, but also keep in mind as well that the parents are at the forefront of their children lives. From birth to adult hood. Yes it is not always the case where the Parent will know every aspect of their child life. But being aware and paticapating in their children lives and showin love and attention and having set moral values then maybe these young men would not have done what they have done.

What you tink.
    I agree that parents SHOULD be at the forefront of their children's upbringing... but what about people who grew up in foster care? IF they turn out to be bad seeds you can't very well blame the parents... they had no part in the upbringing.
    And also bear in mind that there are those parents who do everything they possibly can to bring up their children in the right way and they still go astray... I'm sure everybody knows somebody like that...
    Reason why I said you cannot always blame the parents is that in certain countries they're telling you that you cannot spank your children... if you speak to them too hard they want to report you to social services and what not... basically putting restraints on the ways in which u can discipline your children... and then they (the govt) want to turn around and blame the parents when the kids go bad, when in fact they did nothing to help the situation.
    But I do agree on the flipside there are parents who just let their children run riot and never discipline them. But all I'm saying is that it isn't always the parents fault.

Credits

Credits
    Its a shame that in todays day and age this sought of non-sense still continues to happen.

Can you name one time period when Afrikans didn't suffer at the hands of white people? Reality!

smallaxe
    thing aint gonna change black people so we have to stick together cause only black people know what black people go through.

Credits

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82
    I agree that parents SHOULD be at the forefront of their children's upbringing... but what about people who grew up in foster care? IF they turn out to be bad seeds you can't very well blame the parents... they had no part in the upbringing.
    And also bear in mind that there are those parents who do everything they possibly can to bring up their children in the right way and they still go astray... I'm sure everybody knows somebody like that...
    Reason why I said you cannot always blame the parents is that in certain countries they're telling you that you cannot spank your children... if you speak to them too hard they want to report you to social services and what not... basically putting restraints on the ways in which u can discipline your children... and then they (the govt) want to turn around and blame the parents when the kids go bad, when in fact they did nothing to help the situation.
    But I do agree on the flipside there are parents who just let their children run riot and never discipline them. But all I'm saying is that it isn't always the parents fault.
    While every case is different and there are exceptions, part of the blame can and should be put on the parents in the above situation you just described. Why aren't the parents raising the child(ren)? If they can't afford to etc etc. why have child(ren) in the first place? Accountabilty not only applies to what people did that was wrong, but what they could have done to help avoid certain things from happening. But I understand your point none-the-less

Credits

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by smallaxe
    thing aint gonna change black people so we have to stick together cause only black people know what black people go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca Taliban
    When will people realize that race will NEVER be a unifying factor??

Credits
    I hope they get the death sentence

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo
    I hope they get the death sentence
    NEVER in South Carolina........White Males Raping Black Teens is a WELL ESTABLISHED TRADITION in South Carolina:
    http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/12/15/thurmond..paternity/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast