Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Angry Imix Women

  1. #16
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYSHENNY View Post
    agreed..same thing stated in the article i shared.
    absolutely

    maybe beyonce needs to start teaching lessons in her songs

    cause the women not learning

  2. #17
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  3. #18
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyK View Post
    so women come in Imix to get approval from Imix men??



  4. #19
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyK View Post
    so women come in Imix to get approval from Imix men??


    onu always a get vex wid me

    yet you have to understand me dont give a fok bout onu possy

    dats why me can deal wid onu like this

    when you dealing with mentally ill people (and trust me the situation of the black community is an ill one) you either take advantage or help

    in fact
    mentally ill women love to fok, some chemical imbalance

    something to pree

  5. #20
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    simply put

    I would like you to help these young women

    and not encourage dem negatively

    set an example

  6. #21
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Medici View Post
    simply put

    I would like you to help these young women

    and not encourage dem negatively

    set an example
    what exactly are u trying to help with Carlo?? Marriage is not for everyone, i'd rather see a woman happy with her pickney, that miserably married, cause society "thinks" that she needs to be...i've known many to marry hastily, "in the name of God" only to find that they don't know the person that they've hastily "vowed to love" for the rest of their life, and then not want to divorce for fear that they will be viewed as a "failure"....

  7. #22
    Wisdomologist Longing For's Avatar Longing For is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Round Table
    Posts
    1,821
    Credits
    13,734,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Medici View Post
    FACT IS you men, if you a man, dont think SHIT of these women especially the miserable ones and thats the point
    Why shyt I give a shyt for them when they don't give a shyt for themselves or think that they are valuable and worth shyt for me to give a shyt?

  8. #23
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    what exactly are u trying to help with Carlo?? Marriage is not for everyone, i'd rather see a woman happy with her pickney, that miserably married, cause society "thinks" that she needs to be...i've known many to marry hastily, "in the name of God" only to find that they don't know the person that they've hastily "vowed to love" for the rest of their life, and then not want to divorce for fear that they will be viewed as a "failure"....
    not saying one should FOLLOW harlequinn novels and bullshit fantasies

    yet LOVE seems the great lie

    true care

    even a soulmate

    seem like santaclaus

    I am simply saying most dont know shit and need to be taught and that you can do

  9. #24
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Longing For View Post
    Why shyt I give a shyt for them when they don't give a shyt for themselves or think that they are valuable and worth shyt for me to give a shyt?
    precisely

    not blaming you

    it just doesnt seem like the women are aware of the mens thought processes

  10. #25
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Medici View Post
    not saying one should FOLLOW harlequinn novels and bullshit fantasies

    yet LOVE seems the great lie

    true care

    even a soulmate

    seem like santaclaus

    I am simply saying most dont know shit and need to be taught and that you can do
    people have forgotten the simplicities of love...everyone is bogged down by a jaded past, expectations, and intolerence

  11. #26
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Medici View Post
    I wouldnt say you angry

    you juss guh through

    in fact from what I see LOTSA imix men would really love yuh

    not JUST your vagina yet your whole being

    and thats what I refer to

    the woman or women who symbolise what men want

    angry women dont make the cut as to what vincyshenny thread point directly to
    Oh ok
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  12. #27
    Poca
    Guest
    Do you think that the way you chose to deliver your message affect it negatively?

    Which is more important to you: Getting the message across your own way? or getting the message across using an effective method?



    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Medici View Post
    simply put

    I would like you to help these young women

    and not encourage dem negatively

    set an example

  13. #28
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    If yuh not an angry black woman den something wrong because every black woman know at least one black woman with plenty good reason to be vex.

  14. #29
    Registered User Minxy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    30,928
    Credits
    17,544,930
    ENT!!!! I've never been broken, but damn sure am eye spy detective..shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, the mess that some people go through is enuff to have anyone para!

  15. #30
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    Carlos I know you smart enough to not let a few rotten, bitter apples spoil the entire bunch.lol Misery just loves company and you know how to avoid it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •