Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Angry Burger

  1. #1
    Spoogie
    Guest

    Angry Burger

    I swear burger king did some special with that shit.... YO!!!!!


    It reminds me of the KFC zinger in Jamaica ..Cot dyum!!!

  2. #2
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Then I could eat two Angry Burgers now! that sounding good!

  3. #3
    Registered User Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,722
    Credits
    3,491,164
    kfc zinger in lucia was bad 12 or 1 in de mornin dat use to come down gd when yuh hungry.

  4. #4
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post
    Then I could eat two Angry Burgers now! that sounding good!
    WOw... you eat like a man..Actually, like an animal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Insane View Post
    kfc zinger in lucia was bad 12 or 1 in de mornin dat use to come down gd when yuh hungry.
    I always add cheese to mines... Trust me... I love it.

  5. #5
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Quote Originally Posted by War means love View Post
    WOw... you eat like a man..Actually, like an animal
    Two burgers is someting??? A child could eat 2!

  6. #6
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post
    Two burgers is someting??? A child could eat 2!
    I could eat two cows, but it would mean i'm greedy.

  7. #7
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Quote Originally Posted by War means love View Post
    I could eat two cows, but it would mean i'm greedy.

    I hear you man.

  8. #8
    Gladiator
    Guest
    *Miss TC just let it go lol ..it aint worth it*

    WML how much these burgers are priced in JA?

  9. #9
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    *Miss TC just let it go lol ..it aint worth it*

    WML how much these burgers are priced in JA?
    They cost somewhere between 3 - 5 hundred ... something like that.

  10. #10
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Airman View Post
    *Miss TC just let it go lol ..it aint worth it*

    Tru dat! I gone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •