Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: angelina-jolie-new son-first-picture so cute

Credits

Smile angelina-jolie-new son-first-picture so cute

Last edited by konga; 03-15-2007 at 12:54 PM.

Credits
    What she have with lil chinee boys?

Credits
    but they're not together in the pic!!!
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

Credits
    I must say that I am glad that she is giving back to those kids that were once abandoned....Much Respect to her

CQ
    Credits
    I was so sure she was gonna go for an indian one this time.
    hmm i wonder if Brad really appreciates what she is doing.

Credits
    i think she's trying to balance out the races in the household, so she might be adopting another african child, but i love this philantropist that she's become!!!
    "Stop talking about it and BE about it"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlilexxy View Post
    I must say that I am glad that she is giving back to those kids that were once abandoned....Much Respect to her
    i agree with you
    help those in need

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinithunda27 View Post
    i think she's trying to balance out the races in the household, so she might be adopting another african child, but i love this philantropist that she's become!!!
    U R ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlilexxy View Post
    what she said
    doh moke jake

Credits

I don't quite understand my disturbing feelings towards interracial adoption - though I understand I have them. It'd be different if they were creating this world family and at least one parent was NOT caucasian, but they both are white. So what world view are these children really receiving?

It's disturbing, but these children will undoubtedly fare better when it comes to finances and all the trimmings being wealthy brings.

So maybe, things like culture, traditions, language, etc. aren't so important.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post

I don't quite understand my disturbing feelings towards interracial adoption - though I understand I have them. It'd be different if they were creating this world family and at least one parent was NOT caucasian, but they both are white. So what world view are these children really receiving? Does the same apply?

It's disturbing, but these children will undoubtedly fare better when it comes to finances and all the trimmings being wealthy brings.

So what if they were both Black Americans with no recent ties to any other country? Meaning there are plenty of Black Americans who know nothing of any country but the US, so what "world view" would they provide?

The children are mixed races and they obviously will do a great deal of world travel with their parents. That's more exposure to culture than so many kids in this country will ever experience in their lives.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by brownskintrini View Post
    What she have with lil chinee boys?
    She has a eye for real cute babies..
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner View Post
    The children are mixed races and they obviously will do a great deal of world travel with their parents. That's more exposure to culture than so many kids in this country will ever experience in their lives.
    Basically....

Besides, she is very involed in deh culture
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post

I don't quite understand my disturbing feelings towards interracial adoption - though I understand I have them. It'd be different if they were creating this world family and at least one parent was NOT caucasian, but they both are white. So what world view are these children really receiving?

i understand what you mean but she will providing shelter and love for that baby
    and at the end of the day that's what really matters to a child
    i have a baby and so far all he asks of me and my husband are milk more milk and tlc all the time

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner View Post
    So what if they were both Black Americans with no recent ties to any other country? Meaning there are plenty of Black Americans who know nothing of any country but the US, so what "world view" would they provide?

EXACTLY!

So WHAT? I never said it would be better. I never brought up black people at all. I said "interracial adoption". I'm equally as disturbed with Blacks adopting Ukranian children. (However, how often, if ever, does this happen?)

Parents will always introduce the world to their children through their own perspectives. Jolies involvement in their cultures has nadda to do with her perceptions of each's culture and how it will be taught to the child.

I'm also not just speaking exclusively of Angelina Jolie. I'm also not criticising those who feel it's the best thing ever - your feelings. I'm just stating how I feel about the whole thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast