Thread: Andy Armstrong with Xtatik???!!

Credits

Andy Armstrong with Xtatik???!!

Hey allyuh....so I just come back from de Parkway...and I see Andy singing with Peter C. Lewis and Roger George on top Xtatik truck...
    So my question is if he singing with them..and if so how long...and then what really goin on with square one...?

Carnivalbaby

Credits

RE: Andy Armstrong with Xtatik???!!

He just was singing with them. He is an individual artist. Just like if you saw bunji on the truck.

Credits

Although I have heard Allison deny these allegations, I think this band is on the verge of spliting... ah mean... i gone to cropover and eh see de band perform at any ah de big venues. So what happen???

Oh well each of them is talented enough to move on. Ah tell yuh money does mek yuh or brek yuh...

BajanFete

Alison was suppose to perform down in Florida Sunday nihgt and come back for the road on Monday but I don't think she madeit back because the truck there was some to be on had to white out their name on their banner so maybe Andy just went on with Xtatik.

Credits

no he's not singing with xtatik he was just limin' and decided to sing a tune or two for the mass since we were told that square one would have their own truck and was not on the parkway

SEXY G.T. QUEEN

trinitat

i don't know about square one breaking up but i do know that alison was in ny yesterday because i saw her driving across church. my aunt knows her and stopped her to talk but she didn't give any definite answers as to why they didn't perform on the road.

Credits

ok..i understand allyuh what allyuh sayin..but why then was alison on de truck with foxy brown...why wouldn't they join d bajan truck?
    I just curious and like to keep abreast of all de soca bands. I really they don't split because they have performed so many hits in the past and now that it would be a shame to see them disperse like that.

Carnivalbaby

Credits

Labour Day and The B-Day Party

Credits

I really don't think that you have anything to worry about probably they are just taking a break but when I find out whats going on I'll let yall know

SEXY G.T. QUEEN