Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anal Bleaching: An Option for Women of Colour..........WTF

Credits

Unhappy Anal Bleaching: An Option for Women of Colour..........WTF

Anal bleaching - an option for women of colour - JamaicaObserver.com

BY DR NEIL PERSADSINGH
    Monday, August 10, 2009
    IF the skin on your buttocks or around your vagina looks darker, coarser and feels rougher or is otherwise not as smooth as you would like, perhaps anal bleaching is the answer.
    Anal bleaching refers to the treatment of the skin in this area to make it lighter and to get it feeling smoother. It may be particularly helpful for women who wear thongs and feel insecure about the appearance of that region of the body.
    Dancers and models who were unhappy with the appearance of their butts were the ones who first requested this treatment and it has caught on in the United States.
    A lot of girls found that after waxing the vagina, they wanted the anus and the vagina to blend in better with the normal skin colour, hence anal bleaching.
    No longer is a visit to the dermatologist or to the cosmetologist necessary to have this done. You can go online and look up anal bleaching creams and order the stuff delivered to you right here in Jamaica. A handbook on the techniques to use the creams is included and there is a lot of discussion on this topic online - including at least one video on Youtube.
    Women of colour have for a long time complained that the area around the vagina, the buttocks and under the arms is often darker than the rest of the skin and have noted their desire to have those areas toned in line with the rest of their skin colour. Anal bleaching may be the answer.
    Women who do anal bleaching must however be aware of the condition known as ACANTHOSIS NIGRICANS. It causes discolouration of the skin under the arms (in the armpits) or in the groin. If there is thickening and darkening of the skin in these areas, visit your dermatologist as this may be an indication of cancer in some patients.
    Still, the new anal bleaching creams would seem to be very safe. A lot of the harmful chemicals that they contained up to a few months ago, such as mercury, seem to have been removed.
    So, if you are dissatisfied with the appearance of the colour of the skin 'down there', you can now do something about it.
    Dr Neil Persadsingh is the author of Acne in Black Women and The Hair in Black Women. Please check out his website at acneinblackwomen.com for a free download of cosmetics and moisturisers for the woman with acne.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Lol...black batty...black cyatty...lol
    smoothen it and lighten it and be happy...
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    Anal bleaching | Facebook

Is anal bleaching for you?

Ask your dermatologist

By DR NEIL PERSADSINGH

Publication:Jamaica Observer;
    Date:Feb 2, 2009;
    Section:Vows;
    Page Number:11A

ANAL bleaching has arrived in Jamaica. Just last week I saw two ladies who had applied cream to their anus to get a better, lighter colour down there and who were badly burnt in the process.

Why on earth would anyone want to bleach their anus, you ask?

Further checking shows that this is the last remaining area that the cosmetic industry has not penetrated. In the US the practice is widespread, and the cost of an anal bleach is about US $100.

The anus has for a long time been characterised as being a dirty, private taboo. Now the powers that be in the cosmetic industry have zoomed in on this part of our anatomy. Now women will always want to look beautiful all the time and everywhere. But as one ages the areas around the anus tends to get darker as a result of hormonal changes and pregnancy and just old age.

The creams used in anal bleaching contain Kjoyic and Hydroxyquinoine. These are two powerful chemicals and they should be used with care. Anyone who is doing this type of procedure should they experience discomfort or burning or pain should go to their dermatologist right away.

These creams must be applied with great care and expertise as they would be in contact with your most intimate parts. Some of these creams are also irritants. The people who go in for anal bleaching are those like dancers and models.

Most women carry out the procedure at home but it requires a great deal of expertise. If the anus starts to burn, stop the procedure immediately. You must follow a strict hygienic pattern.

You must wipe the cream inside out and get rid of any residual cream left after application. Wash the area thoroughly, and be careful, it is easy to burn yourself down there.

In the US and the UK this practice is rapidly gaining popularity. Many women feel that anal bleaching is the new trend and they want to be in fashion. Some people will of course ask, will the new skin which rejuvenates be dark? The answer is that some of the creams contain a drug which blocks tyrosinase, a chemical which is essential in the formation of melanin — the pigment in the skin — and therefore the new skin remains light coloured.

However, we must ask ourselves, why is it that women cannot accept themselves as they are instead of being full of self-criticism? Why do women feel that every part of them has to be beautiful?

No man who is interested in a woman really cares about how her anus looks and no man is going to take you apart, piece by piece looking for every flaw he can find. Men are just not programmed that way.

In the old days women would stoop and use a mirror to examine their private parts, now they are using digital cameras, especially the cameras in their cell phones. In the old days, we had face lifts then we had tummy tucks, and then breast lifts. Then came botox where we injected poison into the skin to get rid of wrinkles, and then there was laser removal of the hair in the bikini area; and surgical implants to give one hips and buttocks.

Now we have correction of the labia, that is the lips of the vagina just in case they are two big or their shape looks slightly different. You can tweak them, pluck them or remake them. There is also the twofer, which involves reduction of the labia and slight unhooding of the ################oris.

There is also hymenoplasty which replaces the hymen and you can become a virgin again.

There is also g-spot enhancement — in this procedure one expands the g-spot by injecting it with hyaluronic acid or collagen.

If pelvic relaxation is your problem, that is after you have had a child, there is now new laser surgery, which will tighten and reconstruct the vaginal muscles — called a p-lift.

You can now have your nipples enlarged, tattoo on a new lipline and fix those imperfect labia.

It really is a beautiful and new world. I for one wait with bated breath to hear what the pundits will say on this topic of anal bleaching. After all, when our black women were bleaching their skin it was all due to lack of self-worth and a lack of self-esteem, now that white women are bleaching their anus what will they have to say?

Dr Neil Persadsingh is a dermatologist author of The Hair in Black Women and Acne in Black Women. Check the website acneinblackwomen.com for information on cosmetics for the woman with dark skin who has acne, as well as common hair problems in women of colour and how to treat them.

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    Lol...black batty...black cyatty...lol
    smoothen it and lighten it and be happy...
    One step at a time

Gladiator
    steupse..we livin in de last days

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    steupse..we livin in de last days
    last is joke...like we in hell already

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Sounds like a good idea for some women , especially when certain regions touch that causes the darker shade.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Do they have bleaching for the cawk, I want to bleach mine it too black.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Do they have bleaching for the cawk, I want to bleach mine it too black.
    Yea deh have bleaching for it just wash it wid some Clorox and see how quick yuh would find results.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    last is joke...like we in hell already
    VANITY!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Yea deh have bleaching for it just wash it wid some Clorox and see how quick yuh would find results.
    What if I use some starch and Blue would it become white and stiff.

TC
    Credits
    I heard of this years ago. A white woman I knew said that she had a dark-brown/black vagina after she had her child and she wanted to bleach it...along with her very dark anus. She said to me that the practice of bleaching vagina and anus is quite common amoung white people....I said to her buh wha de ass iz dis??! Pun intended!

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    steups.....
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

"god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ragga~ View Post
    Sounds like a good idea for some women , especially when certain regions touch that causes the darker shade.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast