Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: ampy

  1. #1
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545

    ampy

    speakin of italian...i wanna make baked ziti friday
    pls forward me the sauce recipe

  2. #2
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples
    speakin of italian...i wanna make baked ziti friday
    pls forward me the sauce recipe
    didn't I give it to u already?

  3. #3
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    didn't I give it to u already?
    & with all the movin u think i can find it???

  4. #4
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples
    & with all the movin u think i can find it???

    when I go back downstairs I'll give it to u on msn

  5. #5
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess

    when I go back downstairs I'll give it to u on msn

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113


    Being Italian myself PJK gives this post the stamp of approval..

  7. #7
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK


    Being Italian myself PJK gives this post the stamp of approval..
    go stamp yuh arse!

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples
    go stamp yuh arse!
    I go stamp yours on Saturday.. :

  9. #9
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spicydimples
    go stamp yuh arse!

  10. #10
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    I go stamp yours on Saturday.. :

  11. #11
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess

    when I go back downstairs I'll give it to u on msn

    hey hey...share

  12. #12
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryyp2nite
    hey hey...share
    what? u want a recipe for sauce or baked ziti?

  13. #13
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    what? u want a recipe for sauce or baked ziti?

    Well I know how to make baked ziti...but ah always like 2 see how other folks make it...see if ah could add something new...

    But I would really like de sauce recipe...no pork, is there?

  14. #14
    amprincess
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryyp2nite
    Well I know how to make baked ziti...but ah always like 2 see how other folks make it...see if ah could add something new...

    But I would really like de sauce recipe...no pork, is there?
    please tell me u not making baked ziti using sauce from a jar???

  15. #15
    if ah rude ah rude 1trini-gyal's Avatar 1trini-gyal is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Round de bend, near de end
    Posts
    12,170
    Credits
    1,048,416

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    please tell me u not making baked ziti using sauce from a jar???



    I does use dat Hunts sauce as my base and then hook i up...doh beat meh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •