Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: America's Top Model Fans!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Ball-in-Hand Hotgirl11226's Avatar Hotgirl11226 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,389
    Credits
    1,033,290

    America's Top Model Fans!!!!!!!!!!!

    grab a seat, take a drink and lets critique.

    whose getting the boot tonight?

  2. #2
    Don't Watch Me, Watch TV TriniDoll1's Avatar TriniDoll1 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,589
    Credits
    1,011,744
    This has got to be the worst season of ANTM.

  3. #3
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDoll1 View Post
    This has got to be the worst season of ANTM.
    Do you mean it terms of the personalities or the girls looks?

  4. #4
    CQ
    sexy thang CQ's Avatar CQ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,456
    Credits
    3,121
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDoll1 View Post
    This has got to be the worst season of ANTM.

    this might be true for me too cus i'm really not feeling any of the girls. I picked AJ cus there is no one else who stands out to me . Anchal i would love to back jus cus she is indian and it would be a first They are all decent looking girls but none of them wows me with their looks, not even Anchal.

  5. #5
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ View Post
    this might be true for me too cus i'm really not feeling any of the girls. I picked AJ cus there is no one else who stands out to me . Anchal i would love to back jus cus she is indian and it would be a first They are all decent looking girls but none of them wows me with their looks, not even Anchal.
    No one has had "it" in terms of looks since Yoanna and Eva and fuhgetaboutit...Eva had style fuh days. Also, i find that alot of the contestants they've had in the last few seasons have really poor skin without makeup (especially the sistah)

  6. #6
    CQ
    sexy thang CQ's Avatar CQ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,456
    Credits
    3,121
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs View Post
    No one has had "it" in terms of looks since Yoanna and Eva and fuhgetaboutit...Eva had style fuh days. Also, i find that alot of the contestants they've had in the last few seasons have really poor skin without makeup (especially the sistah)
    ent!

    I loved how Eva dressed, even Yaya and Jade had some flavor but these girls *shakes head* they all just stand in front the judges lookin like wet fowl.

    They need to keep Monique around to give the show some kinda drama, even tho i cant STAND she!

  7. #7
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ View Post
    ent!

    I loved how Eva dressed, even Yaya and Jade had some flavor but these girls *shakes head* they all just stand in front the judges lookin like wet fowl.

    They need to keep Monique around to give the show some kinda drama, even tho i cant STAND she!
    Yaya annoyed me to know end and other than her hair...i ent like shit about her. Jade had a nice look but, her personality is what made her interesting. However, in terms of stunning and just straight having the "it" factor and looking like a model...Eva and Yoanna were the best.

    My Top ANTM gyals are:

    Eva
    Yoanna
    Tocarra

  8. #8
    Doing it my way Fryplantain's Avatar Fryplantain is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Washington. DC
    Posts
    754
    Credits
    1,005,594
    Dis season dry as sticks! I missed last night's episode and I didn't feel bothered at all. This coming from a person who does watch the TV Guide Channel, when nothing else is on, fuss ah love tv.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •