Thread: America's Next top Model Casting Call

Credits

America's Next top Model Casting Call

So I went on saturday for the fun of it and also because I think i have potential. But mind you i was # 1,737. After standing outside of Macy's on 34th street for about 5 hours, finally getting inside to hear that they are taking 80 people at a time in one small room, where all you do is stand, say your name, age, height ,and weight. But what killed me the mst is out of that 80 ppl in the room they only pick 3 girls for a second cut. Not me again.

Pimptress
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeoilgal
    So I went on saturday for the fun of it and also because I think i have potential. But mind you i was # 1,737. After standing outside of Macy's on 34th street for about 5 hours, finally getting inside to hear that they are taking 80 people at a time in one small room, where all you do is stand, say your name, age, height ,and weight. But what killed me the mst is out of that 80 ppl in the room they only pick 3 girls for a second cut. Not me again.

Credits

sorry tuh hear dat, but don't give up keep trying yuh never know

Credits
    well I wanted to go as well, thank god I forgot about it

Credits
    ...dont give up girl!!!

Credits
    sexy bajan Gyal i kow who you are now, you know me too. you and tremaine always hang out

vincy_socababy

hey you never know unless you try hun.

Credits
    sexy bajan Gyal i kow who you are now, you know me too. you and tremaine always hang out
    yeah thats me .... HI!!!!