Thread: American Idol Wild Card Show

Credits

Question American Idol Wild Card Show

Why was there background music playing louder than auditoners? What did you think about tonights show?

Chip- the cute black guy with the braids disappointed me tonight he sang poorly...Oh yeah what was up with Paula's attitude tonight? This is the first time that she gave so many negative comments...I was in shock..anyway I voted for Clay Aiken the white guy who had to seriously work on his appearance, he did that as well as sang the hellouttadatsong

Credits
    I actually liked the last girl the best. I dunno.. she was the only one that made me look up. I want to see what America says tomorrow
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    Well the last girl was good...I liked the goofy lookin white guy voice. Aside from that, I don't know. They'll probably pick the blond girl who went first(i don't like her). I have no clue on a 4th. I wasn't impressed.

Credits
    tht goofy white guy has a bueatiful voice... i didnt vote for him, cause i figured he'll get all the votes anyway......to me the show was kind of dull............

Credits

Talking

um i don't remember the girl's name...but the black girl who was wearing the pink short skirt..she was pretty good i think ...but hey that's juss me...

Credits
    Last night was the first time I watched the show. I like the black guy who sang rock with you. I white judge is very entertaining he rell funny Paula Abdul still looking rell good and did you see when the black judge tried to make a move on paula. He need to be brought back on a next show to try again

Credits
    But we all should keep in mind who will win the American Idol. White boy or girl, or black male or female who looks close to white. I.E. last years winner and runner up...