Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: American Idol viewers.....

  1. #1
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    American Idol viewers.....

    so i'm listening to Opie and Anthony and they're saying that Mandeesa (sp?) (the big girl) won't win because she fat, even though she has the best female voice. I happen to find that true.

    what do u think?

  2. #2
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    so i'm listening to Opie and Anthony and they're saying that Mandeesa (sp?) (the big girl) won't win because she fat, even though she has the best female voice. I happen to find that true.

    what do u think?
    it didn't stop ruben...

  3. #3
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    it didn't stop ruben...
    he's a guy
    big difference
    plus he didn't look as sloppy as she do

  4. #4
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    he's a guy
    big difference
    plus he didn't look as sloppy as she do
    I don't watch all the time now, but I understand about the male/female thing. Time will tell...

  5. #5
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    so i'm listening to Opie and Anthony and they're saying that Mandeesa (sp?) (the big girl) won't win because she fat, even though she has the best female voice. I happen to find that true.

    what do u think?

    I don't think it's right but, Opie and Ant are correct...the record company will not know how to market her and it appears that Mandeesa doesn't want to solely be an R&B artist but a Pop one. I think as an R&B artist sorta like Kelly Price she would be easily accepted but, American Idol is about being a Pop icon. The audience that would be expected to be the fan base of the winner still don't have luv fuh fat people

  6. #6
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    I don't think it's right but, Opie and Ant are correct...the record company will not know how to market her and it appears that Mandeesa doesn't want to solely be an R&B artist but a Pop one. I think as an R&B artist sorta like Kelly Price she would be easily accepted but, American Idol is about being a Pop icon. The audience that would be expected to be the fan base of the winner still don't have luv fuh fat people
    i hear u.
    i honestly don't believe that america chooses the winner
    i think when it gets down to the last two, america's votes don't count.
    i would bet money that if every member imix each vote for mandeesa a thousand times each, she still won't win.
    maybe she'll get a record deal outside of american idol

  7. #7
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    i hear u.
    i honestly don't believe that america chooses the winner
    i think when it gets down to the last two, america's votes don't count.
    i would bet money that if every member imix each vote for mandeesa a thousand times each, she still won't win.
    maybe she'll get a record deal outside of american idol
    STOP BEING SO PESSIMISTIC...THE WOMAN HAS PIPES AND THAT WILL GET HER THROUGH.

  8. #8
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    he's a guy
    big difference
    plus he didn't look as sloppy as she do
    she a needs a star jones adjusment real quick

  9. #9
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    STOP BEING SO PESSIMISTIC...THE WOMAN HAS PIPES AND THAT WILL GET HER THROUGH.
    i wish it wasn't so but i'm juss being realistic
    thats the society we live in

  10. #10
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    she a needs a star jones adjusment real quick
    when she walked across that stage last night i almost threw up in my mouth and swallowed it.
    its not very easy on the eyes man

  11. #11
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    when she walked across that stage last night i almost threw up in my mouth and swallowed it.
    its not very easy on the eyes man
    i was liek she look like a hi-fi truck on the road wid a phat ass heavy bass line

  12. #12
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    i wish it wasn't so but i'm juss being realistic
    thats the society we live in
    I BET YOU A HOT POTATO ROTI YOU'LL BE PROVEN WRONG. THE VOTER LISTENS TO SIMON AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PICKING REAL SINGERS.

  13. #13
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    I BET YOU A HOT POTATO ROTI YOU'LL BE PROVEN WRONG. THE VOTER LISTENS TO SIMON AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PICKING REAL SINGERS.
    i don't know what a hot potato roti is but have a bet!
    *extends hand*

    wempy - her whole body was still moving when her feet stopped.

  14. #14
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    I BET YOU A HOT POTATO ROTI YOU'LL BE PROVEN WRONG. THE VOTER LISTENS TO SIMON AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PICKING REAL SINGERS.
    ok but Simon was the one among the judges that focused on Mandeesa's weight...he is real fcukup cuz he will praise her singing and in the same breath mention that he still feel she doesn't have the look

  15. #15
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney
    i don't know what a hot potato roti is but have a bet!
    *extends hand*

    wempy - her whole body was still moving when her feet stopped.
    she such beautiful girl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •