Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: American Idol??????????????????

  1. #1
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597

    Exclamation American Idol??????????????????

    Rueben or Clay
    see i was Watching the American music awards last night , and maybe it was just me , but i wasn't sure who won?
    first of the host of the show introduces them as spagettin and meat ball and makes some derogative joke about Ruebens weight.
    secondly they sing together but Clays starts the set wtih his own tune and Rueben comes in second with Luthers music ,now aint' nothing wrong with that , but all through the program i kept asking myself but who really win American Idol boy?

    So i called a friend and she was telling me that she has noticed the same thing , so what allyuh think??

  2. #2
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    i fed up ah dis whole Clay and Ruben shit.....here is my two cents.......dey wanted Clay to win, but the fans voted for the true winner.....but those folks are promoting Clay more than Ruben.

    Question: Has Ruben released his album yet?
    Answer: I doan know, but ah damn well know dat Clay's album is out.

    i so damn vex heh......rictash it too early in de morning for this crap.... :
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  3. #3
    Head Gone! trinipetty's Avatar trinipetty is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    DC/MD Area
    Posts
    1,862
    Credits
    1,006,136
    all dey keep doing is giving Clay all of the attention and putting him b4 Rueben....i wish america will accept the fact that we do have a Black American Idol and give him the props he deserves.

    Ruebens album will be out on December 3, 2003...lets make dat purchase and support him

  4. #4
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    Originally posted by Val3nie2debone
    i fed up ah dis whole Clay and Ruben shit.....here is my two cents.......dey wanted Clay to win, but the fans voted for the true winner.....but those folks are promoting Clay more than Ruben.

    Question: Has Ruben released his album yet?
    Answer: I doan know, but ah damn well know dat Clay's album is out.

    i so damn vex heh......rictash it too early in de morning for this crap.... :
    I was vex whole last night , watching the awards especially the stupid jokes that fool MC was making like he asked Justin Timberlake who was in Germany at the time, do you feel "Blacker now"
    was that a joke ?
    i am just as annoyed as you are , sorry that i had to bring it up so early in the morning but it eating me all night.

  5. #5
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    Originally posted by trinipetty
    all dey keep doing is giving Clay all of the attention and putting him b4 Rueben....i wish america will accept the fact that we do have a Black American Idol and give him the props he deserves.

    Ruebens album will be out on December 3, 2003...lets make dat purchase and support him
    Yep i agree!

  6. #6
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    I like both of them so I have no comments about who getting more attention than who.

    Ruben's CD drops Dec 3. He will get the attention that's due to him then.

    I do have a problem with the MC. I guess all the REAL commedians turned down the AMA so they were stuck with Jimmy Kimmel....who the Fack is Jimmy Kimmel.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  7. #7
    TaChe rictash's Avatar rictash is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,748
    Credits
    1,057,597
    Originally posted by shandy
    I like both of them so I have no comments about who getting more attention than who.

    Ruben's CD drops Dec 3. He will get the attention that's due to him then.

    I do have a problem with the MC. I guess all the REAL commedians turned down the AMA so they were stuck with Jimmy Kimmel....who the Fack is Jimmy Kimmel.
    he really pissed me off , i was like who the hell is he?
    dumb a$$

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •