Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Idol...

Credits
    Well..Julia is gone and I believe its a relief to her. She was a not too happy finalist.

Was a bit surprised to see Kimberly at next to last but maybe thats a good sign. She is a a bit overbearing and always seems to be over doing stuff. She tries to be too nice.

Credits
    After last night I've had a change in favorites...it was only a matter of time for Julia to go...but did you guys see the amount of tears that "skinny" Kimberly put down...jeez..you would have sworn Julia was going off to Kuwait or something..

Top Four

Ruben
    Trenyce
    Ricky
    Kimberly "curvy one"

Credits
    Originally posted by foxxietrini
    After last night I've had a change in favorites...it was only a matter of time for Julia to go...but did you guys see the amount of tears that "skinny" Kimberly put down...jeez..you would have sworn Julia was going off to Kuwait or something..

Top Four

Ruben
    Trenyce
    Ricky
    Kimberly "curvy one"
    Ricky is too feminine & sensitive...he will go soon. Curvy Kimberly finally covered her arms I see. The other Kimberly. Ughhhh. I can't wait til she gone.

Credits
    Originally posted by onerumpunchpleez
    Ricky is too feminine & sensitive...he will go soon. Curvy Kimberly finally covered her arms I see. The other Kimberly. Ughhhh. I can't wait til she gone.
    I think Ricky is so adorable though...but he probably will go..
    The other Kim really does try too hard..she was killin me with dem crocodile tears last night..

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    YEAAAAAHHH, FIANLLY JULIA IS GONNNEEE!!HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    julia is finally gone, poor ting, but she was not the greatest. ah real cry when she get send home! (hush allyuh rass! :p) my sis was like if yuh see meh! when ah see kim c mascara an ting running down she face, i was like , she real bawl! corey, ah cyah take, he voice eh even so good, but he have de look (except for the mesh shirt and bandana flex he try to pull off on tuesday!) he next to go. trenyce have a nice voice, but something about she ah cyah take, sorry to say. clay, ummmm, poor ting look cokey eye without he glasses! but he can saaaaaaaaaang! not much of an idol image. reuben is damn good. if he win, that would be nice. ricky too feminine in truth, his talking voice is weirdish, but he can sing. he cyah be no idol. my pick is kimberly c (white blonde), when she was picked first last night to be in the bottom 3, i was in shock! i find she has a good voice and a great image (very versatile).

simon does make meh feel tuh cuff him down! but half de time he right! i like how english people does put an "er" instead of the "a" in a word, "pauler" is what he called paula! speaking ah she, she really cyah say nuttin bad ent? de host, ryan seacrest irks me at times, but he gwannin good. oh gosh, when he telling the idols what nice things the judges said about them the night before i does feel to gag when i see each one mouthing "thank-you" to each judge , especially clay, he like he want to cry each time! gimmeh a break, they know yuh grateful already!

Credits
    Originally posted by YardieMon
    Was a bit surprised to see Kimberly at next to last but maybe thats a good sign. She is a a bit overbearing and always seems to be over doing stuff. She tries to be too nice.
    i agree, she does overdo it at times, always de first to run down someone to hug them if they get pick or they don't. sometimes i wonder if she's genuine. after de tears she put down last night for julia, i think she may have an ounce of sincerity in her. ah thought she woulda vomit wit tears!

Credits
    Country is just out the box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12