Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Idol...

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits

American Idol...

I THOUGHT LAST NIGHTS SHOW WAS ONE OF THE WORST. COUNTRY MUSIC..OH PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!!! ANYWAY I HOPE THEY FINALLY VOTE JULIA D'MATO OFF BECAUSE I SHE IS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES WITH HER WEEK A**!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Credits
    the show was ok.... but i agree w/u.... she does need to go......and tht other blond chick is getting on my nerves too...........man, if it wasn't for simon i dont think i would be watching tht show.... simon cracks me up every week...............

D'Only1
    I'm with you sexytrini9. But you know what, they have to keep somebody to lose. She only they to take up space.

but I'm going for Ruben all the way. Too bad they can't make it a duet, cause I really like Kimberly (fattygirl)

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;qu ot; G & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; a mp ;amp;amp ;quot; thing Chocolate's Avatar Chocolate is offline
    Credits
    I think Josh and Trenyce(if that's her name)was good. Cory wasn't so good last night, I didn't look at the entire show but I'm sure Clay was great as always.

luvpunch
    Originally posted by Chocolate
    I think Josh and Trenyce(if that's her name)was good. Cory wasn't so good last night, I didn't look at the entire show but I'm sure Clay was great as always.
    I think Trenyce was good...REUBEN sounded the best to me....I definitely agreed with Simon about Clay...he sounded just like he did last week...And if JUlia stay one more week ah done wid de IDOL ting!

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    I couldn't really hang with the country music thing...im voting on Trenyce and Rueben all the way!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

luvpunch
    Originally posted by sexytrini9
    I couldn't really hang with the country music thing...im voting on Trenyce and Rueben all the way!!!

I agree.

Credits
    Ruben, Clay, & Trynece for the last 3...Julia needs to go. I don't like either Kimberly. The one needs to work on what she wears. Cover her arms or something.

Credits
    Ruben, Ruben, Ruben, Ruben!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me wish I was from Alabama... 'sweet home Alabama'

Clay & Julia needs to go...they are both annoying me

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Ruben really sang that "Sweet Home Alabama" didn't he.

I would like to see Ruben, Treynice (sp?) and Rickey in the top three. I'm tired of Julia and Carmen.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

amprincess
    I liked Reuben, Clay & Kimberly (the big girl) last night. I don't know what it is about Rickey but he seem a little feminine to me

Credits
    The whole country music theme was a bit boring...Simon really is the star of the show..lol. My top four picks

Ruuuuben!!!

Ricky

Joshua (the marine)

Kimberly (caucasian)

although I think the black Kimberly has gotten a lot better.

Cory...why? I asked myself...he only needed a pair of leather chapps to complete the stripper thug look he had goin on.

NET SHIRTS ARE STILL A NO NO...

Tired Julia definitely needs to go..she's been hangin on by a thread..I hope next week's show is better

Credits
    I liked Julia at first and she was my pick then, but for some reason when she got to the finals, she is not the same. In her performances it appears she wish to be some where else than on stage and it appears she is going to one of the three lowest vote getter for the third week in a row.

I was so wishing she would give a good performance last night.

Anyway, she is not the worst, Cory is and I hope he is the one that goes tonight.

My top favorites are:

#1 - Reuben
    #2 - Trenyce
    #3 - Hercules.....

In any event, we have some good singers this year and it makes for a good show...last week's was the bomb!

Credits

I thought I was the only one

I was sitting there last night too saying how doodoo the show was. Get rid of Julia, Carmen and Cory, his voice is not nice. I love Clay, Reuben, Trenyce and I like Kimberly(fattygirl...her voice real good but sometimes she's off), Rickey(he is feminine, but he can sing to me anytime) and the other Kimberly is alright. I guess her voice is good for certain type of music, but she shouldn't make it to the finals.

Credits
    Corey voice needs some training, but he will go soon. If he makes it to disco night I hope he sings some Michael Jackson song(if he make it that far). The Marine guy needs to go. He sings ok, but I don't like him. If his country self makes it to disco night, I just hope he doesn't sing RHINESTONE COWBOY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast