Thread: American Idol....

luvpunch

American Idol....

Well, ah nearly make meh chile last night....Between Reuben And Trenyce....Hmmmmmmmmmmph.....ah was in tears....when Reuben sang his song!

Anyway...who you think getting voted off...
    My guess- Craig (whatever he last name is, Julia D'Mato and the chick Simon pick....Whatever Rasmusen

:)

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits

Re: American Idol....

Originally posted by luvpunch

Well, ah nearly make meh chile last night....Between Reuben And Trenyce....Hmmmmmmmmmmph.....ah was in tears....when Reuben sang his song!

My guess- Craig (whatever he last name is, Julia D'Mato and the chick Simon pick....Whatever Rasmusen

i think julia was wack! She needs to get voted off.TRenyce is my girl i voted for her, she can sing her a** off!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Sugar Aloes

Re: American Idol....

oh really

Credits
    Hey Trenyce did sound rel wicked...I was like but eh, eh she sounging a likkle betta dan my crackedoutfeinedgyal...whitney houston.... ....And she dress appropriately for the song...that makes ahellofa difference too

luvpunch

Re: Re: American Idol....

Originally posted by Sugar Aloes
    oh really
    Yuh Vex dey not from Lavantille:p

luvpunch
    Originally posted by trinipetty
    Hey Trenyce did sound rel wicked...I was like but eh, eh she sounging a likkle betta dan my crackedoutfeinedgyal...whitney houston.... ....And she dress appropriately for the song...that makes ahellofa difference too
    Yeah...I thought she looked very elegant....I have no idea what simon wanted her to wear....and I think reuben needs to change up his style a little.

Sugar Aloes

Re: Re: Re: American Idol....

Yuh Vex dey not from Lavantille:p
    Doh start with that, ah see yuh picking up fire rage :p

luvpunch

Re: Re: Re: Re: American Idol....

Doh start with that, ah see yuh picking up fire rage :p
    Well..what yuh expect...yuh feel yuh could get a way with talk because you name sugar too:p

Sugar Aloes

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: American Idol....

Well..what yuh expect...yuh feel yuh could get a way with talk because you name sugar too:p
    ah know eh

luvpunch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: American Idol....

ah know eh

Yuh tink yuh know....what's up with the post jack...yuh hatong on de IDOLS and dem Bad! Yuh could sing?....because if yuh cant beat dem it doh look like yuh could join dem either!:p

Sugar Aloes

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: American Idol....

Yuh tink yuh know....what's up with the post jack...yuh hatong on de IDOLS and dem Bad! Yuh could sing?....because if yuh cant beat dem it doh look like yuh could join dem either!:p
    fire rage boy

Sugar Apple

Back to the topic....

I thought again that Clay was excellent as was Reuben. Treneyce(?) was just okay to me. Although, I think to pick a song from Whitney Houston she did do a good job. I am really not impressed with Kim in the blue dress because I know she can do better. Lastly, my favorite which is the other Kim, made me second guess why I brought her back as a wildcard. lol. I agree 100% with what Simon said. (no pun intended) She learned all that stage presence from her years as a performer; America needs to hear that you can sing. I really hope she gets her act together.

Punch---I got it now.

Credits
    As long as Kimberly, Rueben, wha she name, yeah Trenyce and Clay make it, i cool. Ah eh cater for the otherss.

I did feel real sorry for that 17 year old girl.