Thread: American chicks.... hahahahaha

Credits

American chicks.... hahahahaha

Gosh, these chicks are ready...Toobad I won't be living here, it's amazing how guys like colosuk can be single. It's too easy or maybe i'm just their type.

I like the way the club chicks are tho - extremely friendly which is good if you are like me who is just looking for someone to talk with, and have a lil dance.

Credits
    ha ha ha ha ha ha@NYC girls being friendly

Tell me which club you went to.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha ha@NYC girls being friendly

Tell me which club you went to.
    They are not usually friendly ? Then I guess i'm just special lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RudiGagaFierce View Post
    They are not usually friendly ? Then I guess i'm just special lol
    Naw, it's just ironic because people usually say Canadian girls are friendly.

NYC is just a city full of moody people.

Credits
    You from toronto and callin NYC chicks friendly??

The Toronto girls are extreeeeeeemly friendly compared to NYC girls
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Somebody need to check dis clown IP address
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Naw, it's just ironic because people usually say Canadian girls are friendly.

NYC is just a city full of moody people.
    Canadian girls are super - sweet and friendly if you are looking for help. They will smile brightly and even offer to help you with your bags but once it's time to get personal if they are not into you they will likely just blow you off rudely. T.O chicks are really into themselves like really, guys are like devils in the clubs to alot of them - so say one thing wrong and thats it game over. Over the years ive seen alot of guys get dissed up for no reason - especially by younger chicks. The younger chicks in NY were friendly and were willing to talk with a tipsy ####################..T.O chicks are friendly too - but I don't think they press issues in guys favour like how the NY chicks were with me. T.O chicks can be shy and well measured in their attitude towards a guy they like. I spoke to a small number of chicks and I felt like if I wanted all of them could be my woman..But i'm leaving soon and I won't be returning anytime soon so it's pointless to even keep a link.

Credits
    Canadian girls are super - sweet and friendly if you are looking for help. They will smile brightly and even offer to help you with your bags but once it's time to get personal if they are not into you they will likely just blow you off rudely. T.O chicks are really into themselves like really, guys are like devils in the clubs to alot of them - so say one thing wrong and thats it game over. Over the years ive seen alot of guys get dissed up for no reason - especially by younger chicks. The younger chicks in NY were friendly and were willing to talk with a tipsy ####################..T.O chicks are friendly too - but I don't think they press issues in guys favour like how the NY chicks were with me. T.O chicks can be shy and well measured in their attitude towards a guy they like. I spoke to a small number of chicks and I felt like if I wanted all of them could be my woman..But i'm leaving soon and I won't be returning anytime soon so it's pointless to even keep a link.
    Makes sense.

But you can still keep a link with them. You never know if something would work out.

Credits
    Makes sense.

But you can still keep a link with them. You never know if something would work out.
    Im not good to the women in my life already, how the fuk mi ago find time to be good to new chicks ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    You from toronto and callin NYC chicks friendly??

The Toronto girls are extreeeeeeemly friendly compared to NYC girls
    T.O girls are friendly too, but I like the way every gal in NY were willing to vibez..

Credits
    Gosh, these chicks are ready...Toobad I won't be living here, it's amazing how guys like colosuk can be single. It's too easy or maybe i'm just their type.

I like the way the club chicks are tho - extremely friendly which is good if you are like me who is just looking for someone to talk with, and have a lil dance.

Uhmmm...

Young man if you are going to use my name as reference, please do it in an intelligent manner. If NYC females are so easy as you say, wouldn't it be in a Man's interest to be single and not attached? Plus, if they are so easy...Why would he want to commit to an Easy woman? Selecta, rewind that and come again.

Another year passes and you're intelligence decreases.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Fadda yuh Brush anything yet...
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus_Supreme View Post
    Uhmmm...

Young man if you are going to use my name as reference, please do it in an intelligent manner. If NYC females are so easy as you say, wouldn't it be in a Man's interest to be single and not attached? Plus, if they are so easy...Why would he want to commit to an Easy woman? Selecta, rewind that and come again.

Another year passes and you're intelligence decreases.
    Being friendly doesn't mean you must get them, but you just have a very good chance. The fact is you shouldn't be having problems to meet a nice woman to grow with. I don't think I should be climbing mountains to get the time of any woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
    Fadda yuh Brush anything yet...
    I have no intention of having sex when i'm here, maybe when I get to boston tho. A pussi is down there that I want to fuk.