Thread: American Airlines flying doctors and nurses to Haiti for FREE

Credits

Lightbulb American Airlines flying doctors and nurses to Haiti for FREE

American Airlines is FLYING DOCTORS and NURSES to Haiti FOR FREE, 212 697 9767. UPS is SHIPPING to Haiti FOR **25% OFF** TOMORROW, under 50 lbs. ALSO, RED CROSS is looking for volunteers who speak CREOLE and ENGLISH to answer phones & be a TRANSLATOR. Contact your local Red Cross. PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ALONG!!!

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    i was told that UPS is taking all charitable donations and will ship it free through there charity branch i will find out for sure tonight when i get to work and ask HR
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal View Post
    American Airlines is FLYING DOCTORS and NURSES to Haiti FOR FREE, 212 697 9767. UPS is SHIPPING to Haiti FOR **25% OFF** TOMORROW, under 50 lbs. ALSO, RED CROSS is looking for volunteers who speak CREOLE and ENGLISH to answer phones & be a TRANSLATOR. Contact your local Red Cross. PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ALONG!!!

These are twitter rumors/hoax and UPS indicated that they are not doing free shipping. When you call the 212 number its busy. AA released the statement below yesterday.

American Airlines cnt fly individual drs/nurses in2 #haiti... Red Cross & other agencies are leading relief. American Airlines is offering free bonus miles if you donate $$ to the Red Cross.

Twitter hoax spreads rumors of airlines' free flights to Haiti - CNN.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    These are twitter rumors/hoax and UPS indicated that they are not doing free shipping. When you call the 212 number its busy. AA released the statement below yesterday.

American Airlines cnt fly individual drs/nurses in2 #haiti... Red Cross & other agencies are leading relief. American Airlines is offering free bonus miles if you donate $$ to the Red Cross.

Twitter hoax spreads rumors of airlines' free flights to Haiti - CNN.com
    Yea I went in2 the system looking for that and UPS said our hub in Haiti is closed for now so all shipping there is being held off until the area becomes stable enough to handle the shipping and wat not

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by Juancito Trucupey View Post
    Yea I went in2 the system looking for that and UPS said our hub in Haiti is closed for now so all shipping there is being held off until the area becomes stable enough to handle the shipping and wat not
    It's sad that someone will spread rumors on twitter in a time like this. But normally when you check directly with the companies they'll confirm it. So CNN covered the hoax because it spread like wild fire.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    It's sad that someone will spread rumors on twitter in a time like this. But normally when you check directly with the companies they'll confirm it. So CNN covered the hoax because it spread like wild fire.
    I'm guilty of it myself I thought it was true and I was like damnnnnn UPS letting us ship to Haiti for free okay! But when I get there 2day imma have 2 run 2 the H R and see if they kno when we can start back sending stuff down there