Thread: Amazon Prime Air

Taj
    Credits

Question Amazon Prime Air

yea or no?

No joke. Amazon notes, "It looks like science fiction, but it's real." Packages weighing up to five pounds will be eligible for the service. Items will be loaded into a small container and picked up by one of the drones — which Amazon calls "octocopters" — and zipped through the air to your delivery destination. Bezos said that, although extensive testing and FAA compliance is required, he expects the drones to be "fully autonomous and in operation within four or five years," according to BusinessInsider.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    The CEO of Amazon admitted that 5 years was too optimistic...
    And there are restrictions in distance, like they would only do it within a certain amount of miles from a distribution center...

Dominos is developing a program like this too... I can see a pizza chain being more successful with this... The potential for theft and lost and damaged goods is so high.. people wont be willing to order a $700 tablet using this method... but will more willing to rixk $30 to lose 5 Pies
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    The CEO of Amazon admitted that 5 years was too optimistic...
    And there are restrictions in distance, like they would only do it within a certain amount of miles from a distribution center...

Dominos is developing a program like this too... I can see a pizza chain being more successful with this... The potential for theft and lost and damaged goods is so high.. people wont be willing to order a $700 tablet using this method... but will more willing to rixk $30 to lose 5 Pies
    i see a potential crime wave
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    I would tief 1 ah dem drones reprogram and retrofit it to deliver doubles and roti........
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits

Dominos was first though..

But dont expect Amazon or Dominos drones to come to densely populated cities or metropolitan areas
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by iPicong View Post
    I would tief 1 ah dem drones reprogram and retrofit it to deliver doubles and roti........
    yuh see you...everbody in DC would have one like a pet...just like those stolen red bikeshare bikes . I can see the kids wil throwing rocks at them...smdh

Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post