Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am I evil?

amprincess

Question am I evil?

something hadda be wrong w/ me
    but there are people in my office that I despise for no good reason I don't even know them but I take 1 look at them & wanna shove them out an open window from the 40th fl :devil
    is it possible to hate people that you haven't even met personally?

Credits
    U might not hate them but the vibe or karma you pick up from them does not click with your's.

Cause it happens to me as well in my office.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by amprincess
    but there are people in my office that I despise for no good reason I don't even know them but I take 1 look at them & wanna shove them out an open window from the 40th fl :devil
    yes ampy...u are a hater like me....when i was younger i hated everybody and would tell them so to thier faces. if i dont like u i will let you know...boldface and haterish...thats what it is

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Slaughter
    yes ampy...u are a hater like me....when i was younger i hated everybody and would tell them so to thier faces. if i dont like u i will let you know...boldface and haterish...thats what it is

no u just have stalker issues!!!

amprincess
    I don't think I'm a hater!

Credits
    I don't think I'm a hater!
    no, a hater in the trini sense of the word...like "ah doh care if yuh name prime minister...i still think u's a bulla"

Prettidolli16

SHOVE DE BASTIDS! SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DEM!!!!

THEN BLAME IT ON THIS.....

Credits

Hate is such a strong word...but I can see how you can look at ppl and cringe...and not wanna even talk to them cuz they are so friggin irritating..My supervisor..I just wanna throw out the 4th floor window sometimes...I'd know she'd survive..but it would feel good kicking her out of the window...

Credits
    there are a couple people here who, while I don't want to throw them through a window, i just don't like, most is from looks they give me, someone may be introduced to you and you see them in the hall and you give them a hi and then the next time they act like you are a stranger...

amprincess
    no, a hater in the trini sense of the word...like "ah doh care if yuh name prime minister...i still think u's a bulla"

oh I all I know is I have no tolerance for the corporate dorks that walk around this office like robots.

Credits
    oh I all I know is I have no tolerance for the corporate dorks that walk around this office like robots.

I feel the same...There's ppl in my fackin office..that live to fackin work...Won't go on vacation...won't call in sick..I'm like WTF...stay til 7 or 8 pm...for what...!!! Losers....just cuz they wanna suck up to the Directors of the Company!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Fyah
    Hate is such a strong word...but I can see how you can look at ppl and cringe...and not wanna even talk to them cuz they are so friggin irritating..My supervisor..I just wanna throw out the 4th floor window sometimes...I'd know she'd survive..but it would feel good kicking her out of the window...

ampy it's a vibe some ppl give off...u ain' evil, but shove dem out the window anyway

amprincess
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie Fyah

I think I am just biased against the employees of GS they make me sick they are sooo different from us & now that we are all 1 big happy family in the same building I want to fling every last 1 of them out the window :devil

Credits
    Yes you are evil b/c u was giving away meh package. But I know how you feel I was thinking about that the other day at work. Because there's a couple people at my job that I just can't stand. Deh eh do me one damn thing but their vibe is just so negative I can feel it.

Credits
    No problem with that. I hate everyone until they earn otherwise.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast