Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: am i crazy . . .

  1. #1
    joon-yah
    Guest

    Question am i crazy . . .

    im ready for some real love. the type of woman i will marry. dont feel like chasing chicks and fackin, and thats it. not into that anymore. im not even into the party scene and clubbing every night anymore. im only 18 going on 19. if i get serious, and settle dung now . . . will i regret it when im 29 or in my 30's ??

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    try it. yuh might like it.


    i know where you comin from

  3. #3
    .....
    Guest
    it depends...
    but to settle u need a woman first!



    Quote Originally Posted by joon-yah
    im ready for some real love. the type of woman i will marry. dont feel like chasing chicks and fackin, and thats it. not into that anymore. im not even into the party scene and clubbing every night anymore. im only 18 going on 19. if i get serious, and settle dung now . . . will i regret it when im 29 or in my 30's ??

  4. #4
    Registered User Carine's Avatar Carine is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    742
    Credits
    1,010,097
    WOW, u only 18........

    Try having a long term relationship first.........

  5. #5
    joon-yah
    Guest
    if i wasnt in school , i'd impregnate a woman.

  6. #6
    Old School Member Panman06's Avatar Panman06 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Big City
    Posts
    4,363
    Credits
    7,610
    Quote Originally Posted by joon-yah
    im ready for some real love. the type of woman i will marry. dont feel like chasing chicks and fackin, and thats it. not into that anymore. im not even into the party scene and clubbing every night anymore. im only 18 going on 19. if i get serious, and settle dung now . . . will i regret it when im 29 or in my 30's ??
    if u havent had a first love yet...this is a good time to settle with a gyul. Every man should experience love b4 he marry.

  7. #7
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    Quote Originally Posted by joon-yah
    if i wasnt in school , i'd impregnate a woman.


    what just to do it??

  8. #8
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joon-yah
    if i wasnt in school , i'd impregnate a woman.
    what?


    now yuh talkin out yuh ass.

  9. #9
    Registered User Carine's Avatar Carine is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    742
    Credits
    1,010,097
    Quote Originally Posted by joon-yah
    if i wasnt in school , i'd impregnate a woman.
    WHAT.....

  10. #10
    IslandGem A class laydee's Avatar A class laydee is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,979
    Credits
    1,017,395
    Quote Originally Posted by joon-yah
    if i wasnt in school , i'd impregnate a woman.

    be careful, my daddy use tuh always tell my broddas: "make sure yuh have a palce tuh lay yuh head b/4 yuh go planting seed"
    finish school

  11. #11
    joon-yah
    Guest
    having a baby (must be a boy though) would be so nice.
    excluding financial strains.
    poca's pics makes me want one more.
    thanks poca.

  12. #12
    .....
    Guest
    he is getting too much on the illegal substances!!!!



  13. #13
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by joon-yah
    im ready for some real love. the type of woman i will marry. dont feel like chasing chicks and fackin, and thats it. not into that anymore. im not even into the party scene and clubbing every night anymore. im only 18 going on 19. if i get serious, and settle dung now . . . will i regret it when im 29 or in my 30's ??
    i ready too ----ahhh! one day i'll find that true luv

  14. #14
    joon-yah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY
    if u havent had a first love yet...this is a good time to settle with a gyul. Every man should experience love b4 he marry.
    wise words of advice

  15. #15
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joon-yah
    having a baby (must be a boy though) would be so nice.
    excluding financial strains.
    poca's pics makes me want one more.
    thanks poca.
    yeah hun....a child is a wholeeeeeeeeeee lot more.

    finish school...find a worthy gurl

    den fix up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •