Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alyuh Granny Ever?

Torontonian in paradise RASTAVILLAZ416's Avatar RASTAVILLAZ416 is offline
    Credits

Question Alyuh Granny Ever?

ALYUH GRANNY EVER CUT ALYUH TAIL WHEN SHE FEDUP?
    my granmother never used to trouble yuh when she call an yuh ent come rite away she used to say yuh gotta sleep somewhere.Then when yuh fall alseep is LICKS fadda lawd ah could still remember dem blows.ALYUH EVER HAD TIMES LIKE DAT?

Credits

Re: Alyuh Granny Ever?

Originally posted by RASTAVILLAZ416
    my granmother never used to trouble yuh when she call an yuh ent come rite away she used to say yuh gotta sleep somewhere.Then when yuh fall alseep is LICKS fadda lawd ah could still remember dem blows.ALYUH EVER HAD TIMES LIKE DAT?
    neveee rrr knew my granny(s)

Credits
    my Granny never used to beat me really, jus one slap here and there to put me in line...God rest her soul:angel1

Credits
    never get lash from none of dem, anyway is mih granpa ah used to stay wit, and he used to treat me reaaaal nice......i miss granpa

Credits
    i never met my maternal grandmother... but you see mi father mother.... lawwwd... To go Paris Boulevard used to be .. One time me and mi sisters eating portugals and throw de skin on de roof.... de woman put we to stand up on de galvanise (note well i ent talking bout in de night... HOT SUN) and pick it up and then she beat we... i was sooo happy when i see mi modda come for me... and note well mi sister did try to throw de blame on me... and dey used to always believe :angel1
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits

nope..my ganny couldn't have run as fast as me...soon as ah see she comin ..ah dust it..lol

poca-old
    nah, my grandma was nice with me... since i was the youngest she used to spoiled me bad!!!!:p :p :p

Credits
    yuh ever give yuh parents or granny some rudeness, and yuh feel yuh get away because when yuh say, "Granny, just hush yuh ass." she eh say nothing, and as soon as yuh turn yuh back to do something she switch yuhwith a guava branch?........no.....maybe just me yes, ah tell yuh I never give that woman any kinda talk after that experience.

Credits
    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    yuh ever give yuh parents or granny some rudeness, and yuh feel yuh get away because when yuh say, "Granny, just hush yuh ass." she eh say nothing, and as soon as yuh turn yuh back to do something she switch yuhwith a guava branch?........no.....maybe just me yes, ah tell yuh I never give that woman any kinda talk after that experience.
    nah... is me and my steupsing... i does do that subconciously and de first time i do that de place get real quiet... lawwwd.... de woman like she was in slow motion to raff me by de collar.... I tell you i have no good memories of being in Paris blvd.
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    My grandmother never gimme any licks. But my great-grandmother used to tear us up boy. She was from Venezuela and she used to buff we in Spanish and den buss we tail when we didn't listen.

Credits
    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    nah... is me and my steupsing... i does do that subconciously and de first time i do that de place get real quiet... lawwwd.... de woman like she was in slow motion to raff me by de collar.... I tell you i have no good memories of being in Paris blvd.
    It is so funny to see an 83 year old turn into the Incredible Granny Hulk in a matter of seconds...lol

R.I.P. Granny B

I miss you so much

cookies
    my granny didn't beat me too often, but meh sister, lawd.she used to get nuff 'wake up ' lix in the nite cause she always walkin barefoot and going to sleep and not washing under she foot and them.

Torontonian in paradise RASTAVILLAZ416's Avatar RASTAVILLAZ416 is offline
    Credits

Talking granny doh beat meh!

IT had ah time i washing clothes by hand (now learning).Ah ent washing de clothes clean enough for meh granny ,so she take de wet clothes ah cut meh arse.Evah get ah wet jeans across yuh face! LAWD FADDA IT HURTZ JUSS TINKIN BOUT IT!!!!

Credits
    Nope, mine is so sweet & nice. To this day she always wants to cook for me or if I'm home, wants to do my laundry. I love her so much

Credits

My granny use to do ne the exact same thing yes!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast