Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: alright here I go..

Credits

alright here I go..

my thank you's to all those who made my stay in NY great!

Empress - words can not describe my appreciation dahlin!! .. from de milkyways, to tshirts, to allegra.. de list is so long!! .. defintely memories dat will stay with me forever

Nytrini - thank u for yuh hospitality dahlin, de jokes, de limin.. everthin! yuh too sweet!

Junkie - girl yuh so sweet, thank u SO MUCH for meh special m&m's and for ur wonderful company!!

Socaboy - gosh boy yuh real give me jokes as usual, thanks for watchin rush hour come and go and helpin us out! .. from de poutine to de music!!

Choonks - thanks for de sweater and yuh hospitality, yuh know labor day go be madness!!!

Solidarity - luv yuh dahlin, thanks for everythin!! u will always remain at de top of meh fav imixers list!! was real nice limin with yuh and yuh know we go do it again soon

Khayne - girl u does have me rollin yes.. had nuff fun limin with yuh, mad jokes and carryin on!! ah vex we aint get to hit de spot, but ah comin jus now and we goin for SURE dis time!!!

Dragon - yuh evil fire breathin so and so... I aint sayin thanks so ah doh get de stare of death... lol.. but yes tanks for everythin!

Redpole - yuh too sweet!! thanks for makin de emergency run to JUNIORS ..lol.. too bad we aint get to hit dat spot but we go lime jus now!

Blackrock - thanks for the chicken, was a lifesaver! thanks for everythin and we go bounce up jus now

Cimo - nice limin with yuh dahlin and thanks for de cake!!!

Yanktiguan - was real nice meetin u girly we go lime again for sure when ah come back

Amprincess - thank u for de wonderful brownies dahlin.. yuh too sweet, shame we aint get to lime dat much but ah go see u labor day!

Ilandfntsy, Brownskin, Junkyard and Chun li - thanks for de jokes and enjoyable ride back

DCboy - thanks for eatin meh M&M's ...lol ... nice limin with yuh dahlin!

*i makin a next post jus now b4 de computer kick me off and I loose all dis...lol*

Credits
    snakeoilgyal - de cheesecake came JUS at de right time...lol.. nice limin with yuh

pjk - thanks for yuh hospitality and findin us food!! ...lol

dj spice - lawd dahlin had a blast limin with yuh, yuh is family forreal!! .. we must lime again for sure!

Notorious - thank u for de water dahlin, came jus at de right time! was nice meetin yuh

Pthova - girrrrrrrrrl... me and u could real lime.. pure jokes!! .. can't wait to lime with u again come sept and oct!! *pictures the ptdestrahova dance*

Bake n shark - was a pleasure meetin and limin with u meh dear!

Mystic - LAWD... we mus be family for real cause yuh have such a beautiful spirit... was a pleasure meetin and limin with u dahlin, ah sorry couldn't have bounced up more but we will jus now!!

Val - lawd girl yuh real satisfy meh belly dat day!! .. thanks for de invite, was nice limin with yuh and finally meetin yuh!

Credits
    strongblackprincess - thanks for makin de walk so enjoyable.. was real nice limin with yuh!

Jatrini, humblewiner, moni, quiet storm, pimptress - was real nice limin with allyuh

Rupeegyrl - although was brief was real nice meetin yuh and we go lime next time for sure!

Drwax - was nice meetin yuh dahlin, we go lime

Shooter - nice limin with yuh as always!

Wiz - was nice limin with u and meh lil angel.. oh gosh ah meltin jus thinkin bout she fallin asleep in meh arms!

Credits
    Salt - u is jokes boy.. nice chillin with yuh

Geedawg - nice limin with yuh

Raskefense - nice meetin and tanks for de ride

Credits
    i made de 4th post of thank u's in this thread.

lemme go step on de scale and c if i weigh more than a piece of dirt. humph.

salty

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsalt

salty
    no no dahlin!!! doh think so at ALL!!!! ... i jus tryin to run through places I went, with who, wha I did ... is in no kinda order!!! ... now yuh make me feel bad! ... yuh could never be considered dirt cause u is de fadda of meh animal children!

Solidarity
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    ...now yuh make me feel bad!...
    lol...ah doh know what possessed u to make dat list but yuh should'n feel bad at all...yuh good. twas nice hangin wit you and de nex one as well, more to come...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity
    lol...ah doh know what possessed u to make dat list but yuh should'n feel bad at all...yuh good. twas nice hangin wit you and de nex one as well, more to come...
    nah man I get treat real good when I was down there... so many friendly people willin to meet me and lime and ting... helps to make life all that much more enjoyable! .... jus showin meh gratitude cause dis was honestly a wonderful trip and lots of new great memories ... ya man, dis time we aint go get run down on de street doh.. hahahahha

Credits
    mr and mrs socaflex - was nice limin with u and de kids although was for a short time

sencia - u real crack me up boy...lol

sugarbumbum - nice meetin and limin with yuh girl

here's one of the few pics I took .. comp actin up so not sure how many more I will download for now

Credits
    oh yeh. i 4get we have 7 unxplainable lookin children. lets make ah nex set of 7 unimaginable creatures!

salty

Credits
    oh yeh. i 4get we have 7 unxplainable lookin children. lets make ah nex set of 7 unimaginable creatures!

salty
    aight... LABOR day weeken

tramericanjr

salty

dont feel no how my name wasnt even called

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tramericanjr
    dont feel no how my name wasnt even called
    steups... allyuh stop yuh madness ... yes was nice limin with u too quiet one :P .. ah teasin... ya we gotta go for breakfast again...lol

tramericanjr
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    steups... allyuh stop yuh madness ... yes was nice limin with u too quiet one :P .. ah teasin... ya we gotta go for breakfast again...lol

im far from quiet guess ya didnt really see me

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    STEUPS....I should say thank you !!! PLEASE COME BACK... or better yet you'll see me very soon! YOU ARE MORE THAN FRIEND, YOU ARE FAMILY AND YOU KNOW DAT!!! bless *wit de words of whatever is after Machel's WAR CHUNE, heehee*

*my words w/ yours will create my world!*

AND PAPA YO... why mi eyes always lookin so small in tings.. and I was behavin myself dat night!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast