Thread: Alpha Male theory

Credits

Alpha Male theory

Ladies, is this why you like guys that are thugs?

One of the tenets of evolutionary psychology is that women are programmed to test men for strength and leadership. Constantly. The theory is that in prehistoric times, the world was a much more dangerous place, especially for women, who could easily be raped or killed at will. Weapons were primitive, there weren’t laws to protect rights and society was not very civilized. Women needed men that were strong and dominant to offer them protection from other men who may try to invade. For this reason, it was in a woman’s best interest to test a potential mate. If he was too weak to stand up to her and let her walk all over him, then how could he protect her and their children from other men? If he was wishy-washy in day to day activities, how could he make important decisions in a time of crisis?
    Chances are, at some point in history there were not only plenty of women who were genetically predisposed to test men, but also plenty of women who were not genetically predisposed to test men. Thanks to the principles of survival of the fittest, however, the women who didn’t have the innate tendency to test their men probably chose weaker men and wound up getting their genes weeded out of existence once trouble came around and these weak men couldn’t protect them. On the flipside, the women with an innate tendency to test their men and not mate with punks were better suited for survival and ended up passing their genes to future generations of women. Thus as the human race evolved over time, women with “man-testing” genes thrived in the human population because they were beneficial to survival, while women without “man-testing” genes gradually ceased to exist because they were wiped out over time. For this reason, any woman alive today is descended from women with “man testing” genes and has these “man testing” genes too. This is why modern women constantly probe men in a million subtle ways for weakness and lack of leadership during the courtship process.

Credits
    Not every thug is an alpha male dahlin....
    I dont like thugs and i dont care about my man being an alpha, as long as he ain no punk
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

TC
    Credits
    lemmi read.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    I dont like thugs and i dont care about my man being an alpha, as long as he ain no punk
    Shet ya arse.

You know you like thugs.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Shet ya arse.

You know you like thugs.
    lol i jus ha to laugh oui
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    this sums it up perfectly
    why these dudes cant grasp this I have no idea.
    I don't even see thugs as real men, to me they are caricatures.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    this sums it up perfectly
    why these dudes cant grasp this I have no idea.
    I don't even see thugs as real men, to me they are caricatures.
    sho nuff...
    get um by themselves, and see kix
    Made In Vincy

Credits
    Alpha Males are not thugs...geesh, thugs are uneducated street criminals.. that has nothing to do with being a strong alpha male! lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Alpha Males are not thugs...geesh, thugs are uneducated street criminals.. that has nothing to do with being a strong alpha male! lol

So why all black women say they want someone who is "hood" and have "swagg"?

Credits
    Oh wow, so I guess it's true what white people say...ALL black people do know each other.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    But dalin, just cause u hood and got swagg doh mean u a thug... Like the article says, women are bred to seek out the leader of the pack, a soldier, someone who will provide and protect, by any means necessary...a dude like that gotta be street smart too, he gotta have it covered on all ends..Now a days, u don't normally find a man in a suit that can be ur everything, money and the absence of fathers in the home have changed men...a reformed thug would be ideal! lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Oh wow, so I guess it's true what white people say...ALL black people do know each other.
    hahahahaha!!! Guuuuurl, when i tell people im trini, they always want to reference someone they know and ax me if i know them! lolol