Thread: Aloe Vera Douche?

Credits

Question Aloe Vera Douche?

So I drink a glass of Aloe Vera juice a day. But I have been reading up on the potential of Aloe Vera. And many of the articles I happened across recommend it as a douhe or vaginal wash.

Have any of you ladies ever tried this?

Taj
    Credits
    uhhhh NO

douche vs vaginal wash dey don't sound like the same thing....

douche goes inside doesn't it? I thought douches weren't really a safe thing for females????
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds View Post
    So I drink a glass of Aloe Vera juice a day. But I have been reading up on the potential of Aloe Vera. And many of the articles I happened across recommend it as a douhe or vaginal wash.

Have any of you ladies ever tried this?
    I never douched...DOUCHING AIN GOOD. Kills the natural GOOD bacteria ur vagina has.
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    uhhhh NO

douche goes inside doesn't it? I thought douches weren't really a safe thing for females????
    That's why the Aloe Vera would come as a better choice because it's all natural. Not sure how good it is.

Credits
    uhhhh NO

Well they recommended using aloe vera juice strained put in a douche to use internally. Or to use it to sooth that area in the event of yeast/thrush.

Because of its many properties and natural vitamins it supposedly isn't as bad as using douche in the store.

I have used warm water douche with no issues in the past.

Credits
    Well they recommended using aloe vera juice strained put in a douche to use internally. Or to use it to sooth that area in the event of yeast/thrush.

Because of its many properties and natural vitamins it supposedly isn't as bad as using douche in the store.

I remember I was told to take the aloe vera cut it and stick it in there, but you have to wear a pad because all the dirt would slide out. Not sure if it works cause it was a rasta man in a herbal store who recommended that and I was all too skeptical. If anyone tries it let me know.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    I remember I was told to take the aloe vera cut it and stick it in there, but you have to wear a pad because all the dirt would slide out. Not sure if it works cause it was a rasta man in a herbal store who recommended that and I was all too skeptical. If anyone tries it let me know.
    wow. Never heard that before. I know of 'Cape aloe' or 'Aloe Ferox' and u can use that for a vaginal cleanse too. Well that aloe can clean your whole body from head to toe but if you just want to clean the vagi, you stick one of the capsules up there and it draws out the impurities over a few days.....

i was told that by a rasta lady lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ms. Classy Lady~ View Post
    wow. Never heard that before. I know of 'Cape aloe' or 'Aloe Ferox' and u can use that for a vaginal cleanse too. Well that aloe can clean your whole body from head to toe but if you just want to clean the vagi, you stick one of the capsules up there and it draws out the impurities over a few days.....

i was told that by a rasta lady lol
    you see. So I wonder if someone in the group experiment and tell us what happens.

Taj
    Credits

Question

Maybe this should have been my first question what are the benefits of douching if your vagina is normal no yeast no thrush from candidiasis

Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    wow ! and I only thought aloe vera was only good for the face or to drink as a cleanout
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Maybe this should have been my first question what are the benefits of douching if your vagina is normal no yeast no thrush from candidiasis

wow ! and I only thought aloe vera was only good for the face or to drink as a cleanout
    The few times I did actually douche (less than a handful in my lifetime) was to "freshen up" following my menstruation. But like I said it was with warm water alone.

I am learning that Aloe Vera is the miracle for alot! Helps with acne both by drinking or applying juice to the skin. It is an anti-inflamatory that can ease the pain of Arthritis. And it is a good source of many other vitamins. Its also good for your health.

I go back and forth in terms of drinking it every day but I have been on the wagon for a bit now.

Was just curious if everyone else heard about the douche/vaginal wash use.

I don't know about sticking the plant up the vagigi.

Taj
    Credits
    The few times I did actually douche (less than a handful in my lifetime) was to "freshen up" following my menstruation. But like I said it was with warm water alone.

I am learning that Aloe Vera is the miracle for alot! Helps with acne both by drinking or applying juice to the skin. It is an anti-inflamatory that can ease the pain of Arthritis. And it is a good source of many other vitamins. Its also good for your health.

I go back and forth in terms of drinking it every day but I have been on the wagon for a bit now.

Was just curious if everyone else heard about the douche/vaginal wash use.

I don't know about sticking the plant up the vagigi.
    ah ok

the closest I've ever been to douching is using a bidet and thats just aking ato a cowboy wash.