Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *ALLYUH READ THIS PLEASE!!*

Credits

*ALLYUH READ THIS PLEASE!!*

Question...

If soca get's to the level where all the senior artists have to step aside for the new crews and single artists for years to come, what will really happen to de soca scene? look Machel and Iwer leave de stage to look after other projects, how does that look for the future? And most bands are loosing members cause of money and status problems...am i right allyuh? I want to know if anyone agrees or dissagrees with me on this..ok?

Will men like Baron, Shadow, Aloes, Blackie and all de rest stay around in the next 5 years? will they try to out do previous performances? or can they even stay alongside men like Bunji, EdWin, Tony P... i think it will be a hard challenge... but who knows the furture ventures of any artist right now. So allyuh get back to me here...and leave some interesting answers..this should be nice.

Peace Love And Soca

Mr Rooks

Lia

RE: *ALLYUH READ THIS PLEASE!!*

Okay Rooks, you requested, so here's my 2 cents.

The Soca industry is the hardest working industry in the music scene. Every year they release new tunes for carnival, crop over etc...Thus there is always a new infusion of music. Just like other industries some artists will stay awile, others will take a break, and others will fade. I hope to see the artist continue to bring out the tunes. Nonetheless, we have to give all of them credit for sticking around and keeping things going.

Lia

Credits

RE: *ALLYUH READ THIS PLEASE!!*

well as i have said befor every thing have it's up times and it's down times and every one got there time to shine the older heads in the business already make there name in the music world that is why every one remember them what about those that had just one hit tune and you dont ever hear about them any more ....so my point is no one could take your place if you doing your job and time has change and the style of the music change and the soca world is makeing a change also so dont worry about soca music mr montano will bring about a bigger change........

Credits

there is a big big big picture to all dis-- dont be green it have enough pie for everybody

nobody have to step aside for anybody else, soca music is not that big yet that it aint have room for everybody wid good music.

dis soca business is a tiny drop in the world musical bucket.
    The rolling stones are 2,000 years old, and they are respected and still working. the remaining beatles, are 1,500 years old and still doing their ting. aerosmith, 1,200 years old, still selling albums, and many many more.

de fact dat soca people, (caribbean people) who are not exposed to the business does not realize that substance goes a long way it has notin to do with age. if you could produce and you producing for appreciative loyal fans (not soca fans) dat is wat matters. but allyuh does cut down, and chop up your people, and you know wat you cyant do no better, soca is hard because we people dont support it and we wasting time on this site saying who good and who should stop wukking, dat is disrespect.

i notice when i was in t&t de other day, the youths have no money to support deyself, or to go to a good fete, de promoters bawlin. de people wid de money NOT going to no fete dat the youthful performers performing at cause dey fraid, and dislike their behaviour. So de promoters suffering.

Check dem in Trini, look how much All inclusive fetes dey having, and prices high as $500 TT. This is to keep the so called new talent and their fans out. How much promoters paying the youths big money to perform at a all-inclusive. NONE.

I not saying not to give dem a chance but they need more than one drum machine beat to dey music, dey need to stop imitating jamaicans, dey saying dey dont like singing in we trini accent, after March check who traveling, and who staying home to create more TATAAAAAAA. sorry to sound harsh.

The youths have a market,but it shrinking. dey fighting and killing one another, so de older people staying away from dem. dey not buying out no bar like the "SENIORS, WHO LIKE RONNIE, SUPER, SHADOW, DUKE, SPARROW, STALIN," so dey bad for business and yet allyuh want to put people down, instead you should pay attention to the biz part.

But it is a problem we afro-trinis have, we pride we self on chupid talk, comess, and confusion.
    We should spend as much time organizing with each other, supporting each other and working together financially in we community and economically arranging for the younger ones as much as possible. why a indian rulin Trinidad, cause we still staying home bad talkin panday, but forgeting when is voting day and whey to go to vote and all the Indo trinis plannig to control the island forever. Afro trinis have a chupid-disease something some of we born wid.

if allyuh tinking tha allyuh should put out the older people to graze and allyuh go take over allyuh lie, cause allyuh have no experience and people go take advantage of allyuh. so allyuh should encourage the young talent to ask the older ones for guidance instead of badmouthing dem. it have enough for everybody. wetting down de place and takin off your clothes, and allowing people like Jayz to come to we island tinking we whores is not havin a good time. nobody respect we, not even we resepect we.

you want ronnie to sing songs from shandileer, and give shandileer money to put in de bank, allyuh chupid, ronnie not chupid, ronnie know de business, allyuh dont. yet you have a problem wid ent and how it go look. me and meh possie is loyal fans, we could hear it for the next 200 years. go figure.

David Rudder does sing BAHIA GIRL, de man wid de hammer, all the time, how old you tink dat is. Sparrow does sing Saltfish, how old is dat.

allyuh definitely have de chupid disease.

try peace of mind people and leave Ronnie alone.

peace

Credits

RONNIE IS NOT READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RONNIE NEED TO GET A MAKE OVER CAUSE HE I STOCK IN THE PAST .....NAME ONE OF RONNIE CLASSIC TUNE.....RONNIE DOSE SING A PACK IS HORSE POOH HE IS NOT IN THE CALSS AS (David Rudders BAHIA GIRL de man wid de hammer)
    "Sparrow does sing Saltfish, how old is dat"
    THEM SONGS IS CLSSSIC .
    WHAT CLSSSIC SONG RONNIE GO SING "ENT" THAT CANT STAND UP TO NONE OF David Rudders TUNES ........SO NOT BECAUSE RONNIE DOSE GIVE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FLAT BOTTOM FRIEND FREE TICKETS DONT MEAN ANY THING HE DOSE STILL SING POOH ........

Credits

RE: RONNIE IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JEALOUS

HEY DUNCE

Another jealous one

God bless all of you jealous creatures.

cleansing to Ronnie's soul always from you negative jealousminded unintelligent, unexposed, poverty thinkers.

And no honey, we support big time, we buy we own tickets, because UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR POOR ARRRSS FRIENDS, WE COULD AFFORD TO. so we dont take nothing free from nobody. you take me for some long time indian, but my bottom and the possie have hips and assssee for days, babe.

and ronnie does change he material for he clothes every year, you probably cannt afford the all inclusive fetes but he outfits, classy and nice, and for dunces like you, DAT IS HE IMAGE, HE NOT CHANGING IT, NO more dan you changing your FUBU outfits. PLUS, ONe of my possie is an international FASHION BUYER, u dont know what dat is, i sure you is a tief. lol
    LONG COATS, TRENCH COATS IN THIS YEAR FOR WINTER AND SPRING, so darlin Ronnie right up dey with the rest of fashion mongers, FUBU is out, you thug.

i tell allyuh it is on now, you have no insite so who is you to judge anybody, when you cyant read or spell, i spelling dis way so you could read it you poor il li ter ate idiot.

ha ha ha

wat you tink does make a classic (child dat come from he modder bottom) you living under a rock, go back and play with your stones.

come again, ah waiting for anyone of allyuh.

RONNIE MCINTOSH RULES, HE IS A PLEASURE TO SEE
    FROM BEGINNING TO END.

THIS MY DARLING IS CALLED LOYALTY.

Credits

RE: RONNIE IS so READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont get me wrong soca jackassse, my bottom big tight and firm the next time you feel like licking one tink bout mine.

me and me possie, firm and fit for we g-string.

i wonder wat you smell and look like.

you cyant aford a piece a thread that they used to sew ronnie's outfit, so shut your stinking arssse.

god bless ronnie always, keep these so called, uneducated critics away from him always.

god bless you too, cause god does take care of the chupid ones.

cum back to meh, ah waiting

Credits

RE: RONNIE IS A NUT CASE

WELL I MUST SAY YOU REALLY WORKING FOR THEM FREE TICKETS RONNIE HAVE YOU ON LOCK WELL I KNOW ALL OF YOU IN THE G STRING POSSIE AND JUST LIKE RONNIE YOU ALL ARE PLAY OUT LIKE HIM
    YOU ALL DONT HAVE NO KIND OF CLASS
    YOUR FRIEND WITH THE TWO BABY FATHERS NOTTHING IS GOING ON FOR HER
    AND YOUR NEXT FRIEND WITH THE GUY WHO DOSE DRIVE THE HONDA SHE IS A CLOWN AND I KNOW WHO YOU ARE WITH YOUR LOSE SKIN YOU NEED YOU TONE UP FOR SUMMER AND THE S&D ON ROCKAWAY IN CANARISE CLOSE DOWN SO YOU ALL CANT GO AND STEEL ANY MORE CLOTHES IN THERE .....SO BACK TO YOU AND RONNIE HE IS ..........OLD ........ DULL .......AND ....... TIRED..... JUST LIKE YOU AND YOUR CREW ......HOT GIRLS DONT WHERE G STRING ANY MORE IS THONGS NOW... G STRING IS A 80S STYLE JUST LIKE YOU AND YOUR TIRE BODY CREW SO WORK FOR YOUR FREE TICKET FROM RONNIE ...AND YOU COULD SAY ALL WHAT YOU WANT I HAVE MORE MONEY THAT YOU AND I HAVE A BETTER JOB THAT YOU AND I DONT GO TO PARTY EARLY TO GET IN FREE B4 12 SO YOU COULD TALK ALL YOUR POOH THAT DOSE NO WORRY ME ....WELL AS YOU SEE I KNOW ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CREW SO DONT MAKE ME TALK ANY MORE OF YOUR BUSINESS .....

Credits

gstring ah have money on yuh...........

my money on gstring

Credits

you are definitely jealous

hey idiot, i dont know why u putting dis crap here to make me and me gyuls look bad

1. we 22 - 27 years old
    2. none of we have children
    3. we all belong to Bally's on Kings highway and Coney Island, drop in on Sun, Wed, Thur,and Fri. we wearing we trini scarf on we head.
    4. i doubt anybody go hire you except the Car Wash
    5. no way, you could understand this, but i go say it one more time, we dont have to go in free, we pay for we self and could pick up the tab for you and you skank friends.
    6. when we fete we buy rounds, bottles and we offer other people drinks, then we purge and exercise the next day.

Now, honey back to Ronnie, we know you cannot stand him because you extremely jealous. now for you to say he is a nut case, is like saying egg is in the sky not the sun. (how rediculous) sorry for the big word, ask you idiot mother that had you to explain.

cum again, totee mouth, go wipe the cheese off. how was your father

God bless Ronnie and all Soca artist.

God bless all stupid people like you too.

Credits

RE: RONNIE IS exciting, has lots of energy on stage

soca totee head

so you does shop in canarsie.

so you living in canarsie.

so you was trying to get in ronnie pants once

so is you and your possie that trying to break up he and he wife.

i know patrice u have no shame. me dont care who you put to write this shiiiiiiite but Ronnie dont want you. he happyily married. ah sorry for you. he had energy when you use to suck him but now he tired, u find a new bamcee to lick yet.

Any how, Fan of Ronald, life is great lets not allow people like this dismay our Soca Artist. I am here to defend them.

Good Day.

BoxBoy

TO MR ROOKS

Out of all the madness I heard to your response I must agree with one thing that was said. I personally believe that the older heads will have more knowledge about the biz than us younger folks. But promoters, DJ's, musicians, performers must understand we have a responsibilty.Our music now is not bad. It is not bad at all but Soca music is dominated now by weak messages and little arrangement. I am sure there are examples where this is not true but this is what the appearance of our music has become. I know that a promoter to keep funds coming in he or she must promote to the young people. The older ones buying out the bar but them could only afford to drink all that rum once a month or dey belly go bust. I am speaking from a NY view but our music our DJ's our promoters our artists are catering to a young crowd. I don't know where those artists will be in five years I do know that is our responsibilty as entertainers to keep our tradition as caribbean children. We can't be afraid that our music won't be liked by the massive. Say your message say your words talk about what you see uplift the community the people would respond. I to one day hope to make ky contribution to Soca music and yes I will be considered a young one but I know that my secret weapon (GB) will guide me and my message will always pay respect to the ones who created this for me. If it works or not there is only one way to find out. But Mr Rooks ain't nothing wrong with change. Change is good

Credits

RE: MR ROOKS

That is a question plenty people asking, and I'm sure for the most part are worried about the answer. I for one am worried about the future of SOCA, but worried more for its quality rather then its popularity. I pray that pioneers like Shadow, Superblue, Baron, Crazy, Stalin and so on stay with us for many years to come because whether we admit it or not, we NEED them. They're the "breath of fresh air" that SOCA fans need in this phase of transformaion that SOCA is going through. I have no problem at all with change, but it does bother me when change means losing identity, and that's what's happening to SOCA now. Every year when tunes come out, they sound less and less like SOCA music and more like Reggae, Hip Hop, and even some R&B, which are all influences that have NO place in the music in my opinion.

There is no question that younger artists are rich with talent, I would never deny that, I have much respect for people like Bunji, Machel, and the other artists, but I still feel they have much to learn and that they will with time. I believe Box Boy mentioned that there is less arrangement in the music and I agree 150%. Reality is, there is NO arrangement in SOCA anymore period. It's almost as though anybody with a drum machine can produce tunes. I'm not a person that's going to fuss about the content of SOCA because SOCA is not known or recognized for content, it's known more for its upbeat tempo, and brass, and so on, so the content is not as big an issue for me.

What I want to know is why are people picking on Ronnie so much in this thing? What Ronnie do allyuh? I agree Ronnie doesn't have any true classics, but that doesn't mean that he's not a great artist. He's one of the best performers there is right now, and for the last decade has had more then a hand full of excellent tunes so why are people getting on his case? I agree his last couple of years hasn't been up to his standard, but that happens throughout an artist's career. Allyuh leave him alone nuh!

pangea

RE: MR ROOKS

Ah see yuh using another ID, LOL!!!!

Credits

Cacahole you dont know shiiiiiiiiiite

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast