Thread: Allyuh Lara out on 196!!!

Credits

Allyuh Lara out on 196!!!

NOOOOO
    *Insert cool saying here*

Credits
    Good performance, would of been nice fuh de team to have 3 double centuries in its last two test innings. Nice return to de team for Lara. Horrible performance by the majority of the squad, 6 players out for 6 or less. I heard the pitch isn't a good batting pitch but if Lara could pull out 196, I believe South Africa who has some of the best batsmen in the in their squad, can come away with a first innings lead, if they approach it correctly.

vincy_socababy
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    Good performance, would of been nice fuh de team to have 3 double centuries in its last two test innings. Nice return to de team for Lara. Horrible performance by the majority of the squad, 6 players out for 6 or less. I heard the pitch isn't a good batting pitch but if Lara could pull out 196, I believe South Africa who has some of the best batsmen in the in their squad, can come away with a first innings lead, if they approach it correctly.

what's dat in yuh hand

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    what's dat in yuh hand

$1000 in all $20s

vincy_socababy
    $1000 in all $20s

right.

ok

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    right.

ok
    I used ta get bored and just take pictures of money, I got a bunch of them, money pun mi cell phones, car keys, mi neice holdin a stack, mi and peoples holdin stacks, money put di flag. I used to have a lot of it around me but I had ta grow up and get focused on graduating university so i can get more of that and be able to put in de bank.

vincy_socababy
    I used ta get bored and just take pictures of money, I got a bunch of them, money pun mi cell phones, car keys, mi neice holdin a stack, mi and peoples holdin stacks, money put di flag. I used to have a lot of it around me but I had ta grow up and get focused on graduating university so i can get more of that and be able to put in de bank.
    okay then