Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: allyuh i bored

  1. #1
    Peeper bigbumpertrini's Avatar bigbumpertrini is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    595
    Credits
    1,506,419

    allyuh i bored

    and it facking freezin already........

  2. #2
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    do what i do, flip de switch on and start wukkinup stink

  3. #3
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    i listenin some michael bolton and waiting for an interestin topic to come up on the mix....guess ill have to wait forever..

  4. #4
    ~*~In the Mix~*~ BajanPryncess is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lost in BK!!!
    Posts
    5,308
    Credits
    6,971
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    do what i do, flip de switch on and start wukkinup stink
    If dat's de case ah got yuh formula down pack!!!

    *BajanPryncess always wukkup*
    Still standing...:)

  5. #5
    MrBlackRock
    Guest
    Originally posted by BajanPryncess
    If dat's de case ah got yuh formula down pack!!!

    *BajanPryncess always wukkup*
    my formula... is like witchgreul and king arthur elixir...

  6. #6
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    ooooooooooooooh i aint bored but meh feet cold tomorrow is friday and the weekend it here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yipppppppppeeeeeeee

  7. #7
    Peeper bigbumpertrini's Avatar bigbumpertrini is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    595
    Credits
    1,506,419
    Originally posted by Lady Slaughter
    i listenin some michael bolton and waiting for an interestin topic to come up on the mix....guess ill have to wait forever..
    what kinda tings u listenign too dese days gyul..yuh have a tabanca ah wha....

  8. #8
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Originally posted by bigbumpertrini
    what kinda tings u listenign too dese days gyul..yuh have a tabanca ah wha....
    ah just like de oldies yes....a lil lufa vandross, some roberta flack, and i good to go...ah dont always like dis wine wine wave jup in mih head yuh know

  9. #9
    Peeper bigbumpertrini's Avatar bigbumpertrini is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    595
    Credits
    1,506,419
    Originally posted by Lady Slaughter
    ah just like de oldies yes....a lil lufa vandross, some roberta flack, and i good to go...ah dont always like dis wine wine wave jup in mih head yuh know
    this is very tru..but like u does be listening to them thing 24 o

  10. #10
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627
    Originally posted by bigbumpertrini
    this is very tru..but like u does be listening to them thing 24 o
    so yuh hadda tell everybody? stupes...see y yuh cyah tell black peopple nuttin :

  11. #11
    Peeper bigbumpertrini's Avatar bigbumpertrini is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    595
    Credits
    1,506,419
    Originally posted by Lady Slaughter
    so yuh hadda tell everybody? stupes...see y yuh cyah tell black peopple nuttin :


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •