Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: allyuh hear bout dis woman?

Credits

allyuh hear bout dis woman?

the woman who lost her lottery ticket that turned out to be a $162 million winning ticket!!!

how would u feel if dat was u?

would u give back the ticket if u found it? share de winnings? or keep it to urself?

Article from Toronto Star newspaper

Credits
    girl yea.. i heard tht on the news this morning.. .man i feel so sorry for her... i would be crying my ass off right now if tht was me... especially if someone found it and turned it in....damn......

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits

Re: allyuh hear bout dis woman?

Originally posted by Sweetie
    the woman who lost her lottery ticket that turned out to be a $162 million winning ticket!!!

would u give back the ticket if u found it? share de winnings? or keep it to urself?

YEAHHHH... THAT IS F*** UP. shE LOST THE TICKET IN A PARKING LOT!!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

Pimptress

i would be permanently like this ~~~>:

Credits

losers weepers finders keepers thats what i woulda be singing when ah collecting the check on tv :angel1 she woulda get ah lil bligh doe 162 is alot of money unless it had some law sayin i had to give it back to her i woulda cash it an share it with she

Credits
    ya ah would be bawlin if it was me cause knowin de people in today's society ah would never get it back ... knowin me I would probably offer to share some... this goes to show how careful yuh mus be with lottery tickets cause yuh NEVER know... like me when I get one, dat ting does get BURIED in meh wallet!

Credits
    y i just read on cnn.com.. tht someone turned in the winning ticket.. and they going to annouce at 11:30 who the winner is... they haven't said if they going to give the ticket back to the woman or to the one who found it....

Credits
    Originally posted by doubledimps
    y i just read on cnn.com.. tht someone turned in the winning ticket.. and they going to annouce at 11:30 who the winner is... they haven't said if they going to give the ticket back to the woman or to the one who found it....
    hmmmm ... this should be interesting...lol

Pimptress
    Originally posted by doubledimps
    really...hmmm

Credits
    Someone found the ticket and is about to claim the prize.

Credits
    Originally posted by Chun Li
    Someone found the ticket and is about to claim the prize.
    ticket turned in

dat woman look like she bout to kill whoever have she ticket...lol

Miss

Yes girl they was talking about this all over the radio.

You know I agree with one guy that said it Gods way of telling her something.

And I also believe with all that money and fame they say soon you loose your mind!!!

Like Michael Jackson, Brittney Spears, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, should I keep going??
    Last edited by MissSexyTrini; 01-06-2004 at 11:48 AM.

Credits
    eh eh... look a nex woman cash in de ticket and basically sayin dat de other woman lying bout loosin de ticket

woman claims winnings

Dragon

Rebecca Jemison, a hospital worker from South Euclid, turned in the 11-state jackpot at Ohio Lottery

Jan. 5: Elecia Battle holds open the purse she claims held the winning $162-million Mega Millions ticket in Cleveland.

$162 Million Mega Millions Winner Announced

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

CLEVELAND A woman turned in the winning ticket for the $162 million Mega Millions multistate lottery jackpot, and it was not the one who claimed she lost it, lottery officials said Tuesday.

Rebecca Jemison, a hospital worker from South Euclid, turned in the 11-state jackpot at Ohio Lottery headquarters in downtown Cleveland, officials said. The lottery validated the sole winning ticket Tuesday morning for the drawing a week ago.

"I think I checked it about fi

"One thing I want to make clear: Luck had nothing to do with it. It was truly a blessing, truly a blessing," she said.

Earlier, a Cleveland woman, Elecia Battle , 40, filed a police report saying she lost the ticket last week. Police said her story was credible, but the Ohio Lottery said whoever turned in a valid ticket was legally entitled to the winnings.

About 30 people with flashlights searched for the ticket Monday night outside the suburban Cleveland store that sold the ticket after Battle's police report became public.

Jemison said she was angry and pushed to turn in the ticket after Battle's story was on the news. Jemison said she played the winning numbers occasionally over the past several years.

Battle's lawyer, Sheldon Starke, did not immediately return a call seeking comment on the lottery's announcement. He had said she intended to make a case that the winning ticket was lost property.

"This is a question of lost property, not abandoned property," he said earlier Tuesday. "If there is one type of property that is not presumed to be abandoned, it's money ... Anyone who finds it is not the owner."

Battle told police that the numbers -- 12, 18, 21, 32 and 46 and Mega Ball 49 -- represented family birthdays and ages.

Credits
    next time write yuh name and social on the ticlet when yuh buy it so no one but you can cash it even if it lost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast