Thread: Allyuh Come In Here Now!!!

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Thumbs up Allyuh Come In Here Now!!!

A group of my colleagues is conducting (amateur) research on human attraction. Please assist us by providing responses to the following. I encourage you to be as honest as possible. Feel free to provide an expanded response where necessary.

1. List ALL the qualities (physical and personality) you look for in a potential (romantic) partner. Indicate the most important with the numbers 1-5.
    2. In your opinion, is there a difference between what we want and what we look for in a potential partner? If yes, please justify.
    3. Do you believe that we all desire the same basic qualities? If yes, what are these basic qualities?
    4. Do you think that a person who possesses the character traits mentioned in 1 is a definite match for you? If no, how so?
    5. Have you met this person? Are/were you in a serious relationship with this person?

Have fun answering them guys!!!
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    1. List ALL the qualities (physical and personality) you look for in a potential (romantic) partner. Indicate the most important with the numbers 1-5.

1.) Great smile
    2.) Have a wonderful personality ( not ignorant)
    3.) Open minded
    4.) Well-groomed
    5.) Family man

2. In your opinion, is there a difference between what we want and what we look for in a potential partner? If yes, please justify.

I would say so...yes! What we want are the things we require (according to the person) for now and in the future and what we look for is for now. Anno!

3. Do you believe that we all desire the same basic qualities? If yes, what are these basic qualities?

We are all very different and an answer varies with culture, personality, religion...etc

4. Do you think that a person who possesses the character traits mentioned in 1 is a definite match for you? If no, how so?

Nope! When you go to the groccery store do you buy what is on your list only? And what if the store does not carry all what is written on that list?

5. Have you met this person? Are/were you in a serious relationship with this person?

Yes, I've met someone who carry similar characteristics and no we are not in a serious relationship....too young still...lol

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    A group of my colleagues is conducting (amateur) research on human attraction. Please assist us by providing responses to the following. I encourage you to be as honest as possible. Feel free to provide an expanded response where necessary.

Have fun answering them guys!!!
    couldnt u give us something easier like pick ah numba

sigh
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel