Thread: Allyuh Bajans could cuss me I doh give one R-H but

Credits

Allyuh Bajans could cuss me I doh give one R-H but

GET ALLYUH HEADS FROM BETWEEN THE ROYAL FAMILY BEHIND...
    this little England Shite does go to far

A Prince in their midst - Thursday 15, May-2003

A PRINCE IN THEIR MIDST: Pupils of Erdiston Primary School had a royal visitor yesterday.
    The Earl of Wessex, Prince Edward, spent over an hour in the company of staff and pupils after being warmly welcomed by well-decorated brownies and cub scouts and even those in reception, who waved miniature copies of the Union Jack on his arrival around 11 a.m.

The Prince was treated to a viewing of Floella Benjamin’s film Coming To England, recently shot in Barbados and which included scenes with pupils and teachers at the school.

He was also presented with a postcard from the school by headgirl Cindy Codrington.

Prince Edward, who is on a three-day visit, is making a number of stops around the island. Earlier in the day he visited the Barbados Museum and was expected to attend a reception at Sandy Lane Golf Club House last night.

He is scheduled to have tea with the president and members of the Barbados Legion at the Main Guard this morning.

MrBlackRock
    steups... dem treat de man wrong i woulda tek de man down broad street to look at dem fine herrins dat does be knockin bout de place.. shite de only thing little about bim sometimes is dey rasshole common sense