Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To All The Trini's...

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

To All The Trini's...

MY QUESTIONS TO YOU ARE...

1. DO ANY OF YOU PLAN TO RETURN TO THE BEAUTIFUL, TWIN ISLE REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS FOR GOOD?

2. IF YES, WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS?

3. IF NO, WHAT ARE YOUR LOGICAL REASONS FOR NOT GOING BACK.

WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT WE(TRINBAGONIANS), HAVE THE STRONGEST ECONOMY IN THE CARIBBEAN, SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA, AND WE STILL DENY OUR COUNTRY OF BIRTH. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS AND HARDSHIP IN MY LIFE UNTIL I CAME TO THE U.S. THIS IS SIN CITY AND A HELL HOLE FOR ME. I LIVED IN A COMFORTABLE HOME, WITH HOME COOKED FOOD ALMOST EVERYDAY, AND SINCE I CAME HERE, STRESS, STRESS, STRESS. I NOW LIVE IN A HOUSE(SMALL HOUSE) WITH SIX PEOPLE(FAMILY), I NEVER EAT GOOD FOOD ANYMORE BECAUSE I USUALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO COOK(SCHOOL), AND MY FAMILY GOT AMERICANIZED, THOSE ####################RS STOP COOK. THEY STRESS ME OUT, I CAN'T STUDY EFFECTIVELY AND AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT YOU HAVE TOO MANY STIPULATIONS AGAINST YOU WORKING. I NEED TO GO HOME. THE ONLY REASON I CAME OUT HERE IS BECAUSE UWI WAS NOT OFFERING THE DEGREE THAT I AM PERSUING NOW. WHEN I AM THROUGH IN 2006, TTRINI HERE I COME. SWEET TNT, IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO!!!
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

MrBlackRock

Re: To All The Trini's...

Originally posted by MISS TRAFFIK

1. DO ANY OF YOU PLAN TO RETURN TO THE BEAUTIFUL, TWIN ISLE REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS FOR GOOD?

WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS THE FACT THAT WE(TRINBAGONIANS), HAVE THE STRONGEST ECONOMY IN THE CARIBBEAN, SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA, AND WE STILL DENY OUR COUNTRY OF BIRTH. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS AND HARDSHIP IN MY LIFE UNTIL I CAME TO THE U.S. THIS IS SIN CITY AND A HELL HOLE FOR ME. I LIVED IN A COMFORTABLE HOME, WITH HOME COOKED FOOD ALMOST EVERYDAY, AND SINCE I CAME HERE, STRESS, STRESS, STRESS. I NOW LIVE IN A HOUSE(SMALL HOUSE) WITH SIX PEOPLE(FAMILY), I NEVER EAT GOOD FOOD ANYMORE BECAUSE I USUALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO COOK(SCHOOL), AND MY FAMILY GOT AMERICANIZED, THOSE ####################RS STOP COOK. THEY STRESS ME OUT, I CAN'T STUDY EFFECTIVELY AND AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT YOU HAVE TOO MANY STIPULATIONS AGAINST YOU WORKING. I NEED TO GO HOME. THE ONLY REASON I CAME OUT HERE IS BECAUSE UWI WAS NOT OFFERING THE DEGREE THAT I AM PERSUING NOW. WHEN I AM THROUGH IN 2006, TTRINI HERE I COME. SWEET TNT, IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO!!!
    this is all good and all but thanks to the trinis, bim has the strongest economy.. just wanted to correct you real quick....

*waits for the tourists to reply*

DJ Trixx

Re: To All The Trini's...

Hmmmmm........Nah. Trini good to visit for me, not to live. Too hard to get a job doing what I do...and on top of that, Trini doesn't have the resources the US or Eupore does. Trini life is easy, but I am not too much into easy life. I love the hustle of America.

Besides, I can't get a good taco in Trini.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Re: Re: To All The Trini's...

Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    Hmmmmm........Nah. Trini good to visit for me, not to live. Too hard to get a job doing what I do...and on top of that, Trini doesn't have the resources the US or Eupore does. Trini life is easy, but I am not too much into easy life. I love the hustle of America.

Besides, I can't get a good taco in Trini.
    THAT IS RELATIVE, AND TOO BESIDES A JOB IS NOT THAT HARD IN TRINI, IF YOU APPLY YOURSELF YOU CAN GET A GREAT PAYING JOB. WHEN I CAME OUT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL I HAD THREE JOB OFFERS(BANKS AND INSURANCE) BUT I DECIDED TO GO TO SCHOOL INSTEAD AND GET A DEGREE. I ONLY HAD SIX O LEVEL PASSES AND I DID NOT DO MY A LEVELS AND I WORKED IN THE BANK AND IN BWIA. I EVEN WORKED IN A SHOE STORE IN POS IT WASN'T THE BEST BUT IT PAYED THE BILLS.

~DD~

Credits
    I is definitely taking my black a$$ back! As you said, this is too much stress and pressure. You work yourself to death for a country that will never claim you as their own for what? Not a damn ting!

I is getting a degree and getting de hell out! If you properly apply yourself you could survive in Trini anyday.....besides, what I want with a taco when I could go by SAUCE and get two doubles!

Credits
    TWO DOUBLES, LOL HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. AINT NO KFC AS GOOD AS TRINI KFC HONEY,

~DD~

Credits
    TWO DOUBLES, LOL HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. AINT NO KFC AS GOOD AS TRINI KFC HONEY,
    ahem ....you mean ROYAL CASTLE...I presume

Mad Scorpion
    Originally posted by chinee
    ahem ....you mean ROYAL CASTLE...I presume
    De gyal say KFC wham yuh bias?:p

DJ Trixx
    I doh eat chicken........

And how many architects it have in Trini when everybody does hire the concrete man from down de road to build them a house....Trini nice, but if I go there to live, where will I go on vacation.

Credits
    I doh eat chicken........

And how many architects it have in Trini when everybody does hire the concrete man from down de road to build them a house....Trini nice, but if I go there to live, where will I go on vacation.
    You could start your own business no? And visit another beautiful Caribbean island

Credits
    Originally posted by MAD SCORPION
    De gyal say KFC wham yuh bias?:p
    yeah...and wah

Mad Scorpion
    Originally posted by chinee
    yeah...and wah
    Ah hope yuh tie it up an does feed it den!!

Still wonderin why yuh buy ass doh
    Last edited by Mad Scorpion; 03-26-2004 at 11:43 AM.

DJ Trixx
    Originally posted by QueenBea
    You could start your own business no? And visit another beautiful Caribbean island

I have all that here.....and I does visit all the islands...So why I going back to Trini....ent we all come here for a "better life". Things get a little hard here and everybody talk about running back

Trini people funny...everyone who here want to go back, and everybody there want to come here.. Not everybody want to work in the bank or work for PNM....Cause to me, those seem to be the only good jobs home..Unless you hustling a import/export business, or sing soca.

Mad Scorpion
    those seem to be the only good jobs home..Unless you sing soca.
    Am hello Try yuh best!!

Credits
    SPINNAZ TRYING TO BE SHALLOW MINDED. I KNOW ALOT OF SUCESSFUL TRINI'S WHO JUST HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS. YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT DIFFERENCE. TAKE FOR EXAMPLE, THERE IS NOT MUCH MARKET FOR TOURISM IN TRINIDAD, BUT I AM STUDING INTERNATIONAL TOURISM STUDIES NOW IN WHICH I ASPIRE TO WORK FOR THE UNITED NATIONS WITH SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT, WHERE I ULTIMATELY PLAN TO DEVELOPE THEN SUSTAIN TOURISM IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO. I WILL OPEN MY SUSTAINABLE TOURISM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY(STDC) IN CONSULTING, MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATION. THERE I WOULD SOLICIT FUNDS FROM EXTERIOR AGENCIES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT TO ASSIST IN MY ENDEAVOURS. SO YOU SEE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN TRINI ONCE YOU APPLY YOURSELF.

~DD~

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast