Thread: all too serious all of ah sudden.

Credits

all too serious all of ah sudden.

what is the deal with all the post these days about imixr's being rude and negative.. ? since when this place turn all innocent? some you all need to grow up and realize that this is not a place for one group, but a whole bunch of different groups.. everybody is entitled to their opinion.. if you don't like what someone says, voice your opinion or don't bother to continue reading posts that will make you more angry.. i have not posted alot here, but i've been in and out of here and this is a fun place to be... stop making a big deal out of little things.. (you all know who you are)..

Credits
    Call names....

Credits

Re: all too serious all of ah sudden.

Originally posted by xclusiv
    what is the deal with all the post these days about imixr's being rude and negative.. ? since when this place turn all innocent? some you all need to grow up and realize that this is not a place for one group, but a whole bunch of different groups.. everybody is entitled to their opinion.. if you don't like what someone says, voice your opinion or don't bother to continue reading posts that will make you more angry.. i have not posted alot here, but i've been in and out of here and this is a fun place to be... stop making a big deal out of little things.. (you all know who you are)..

Credits
    Originally posted by Bake 'N Shark
    Call names....
    yuh like bacchanal* eh.......why you aint call names:p

amprincess

Re: all too serious all of ah sudden.

Originally posted by xclusiv

Pimptress
    Originally posted by Bake 'N Shark
    Call names....

Credits
    Originally posted by trini_chic
    yuh like bacchanal* eh.......why you aint call names:p
    I done did....elsewhere. This is Xclusiv thing....