Thread: To all those going Trini....

Credits

To all those going Trini....

Aren't you all afraid that the country may go to war while you are in Trinidad and you will be stuck there? What would you do then? All jokes aside it is a thought that crossed my head.

Sugar Apple
    it isn't really a bad place to get stuck.....but I am seriously thinking the same thing. I want to withdraw all my whole $10 out the bank in case something jumps off.

SSS
    Credits
    Well you probably won't be able to survive since I won't be there but don't worry I will send you letters, pictures, meh left over food, meh dirty clothes, so you can make it till after the war is over. Don't worry you'll be ok.

D'Only1
    TP, I was telling my friend in trini this morning that I will be bringing my son with me. He is going this saturday but will be back before I leave to go. I am not playing any games. That is my heart and I will be damned if I there and he's here and bush war game starts, Sadaam and them will be looking for a new war with me. However, it has crossed my mind and it is a fear I have dealt with for a long time. Since I studied the bible it calmed me down. The war is inevitable. I just have to learn to trust that GOD has me with him and he provides safety for me and those I love. But he is the only one with a master plan. He is just letting us get out of control.

What's to be will be.

Credits
    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    it isn't really a bad place to get stuck.....but I am seriously thinking the same thing. I want to withdraw all my whole $10 out the bank in case something jumps off.
    Sugar Everything: You is a mess...when are you going???

SSS:

Sugar Apple
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    Sugar Everything: You is a mess...when are you going???

SSS:

me aint even self know if I going, I will PM you the date!

I going to the bank now though and after I buy the tape, shucks might have $7

TT=$42. I wonder if that is enough?

I think we should have a send off in the airport!!:p

Credits
    Originally posted by D'Only1
    TP, I was telling my friend in trini this morning that I will be bringing my son with me. He is going this saturday but will be back before I leave to go. I am not playing any games. That is my heart and I will be damned if I there and he's here and bush war game starts, Sadaam and them will be looking for a new war with me. However, it has crossed my mind and it is a fear I have dealt with for a long time. Since I studied the bible it calmed me down. The war is inevitable. I just have to learn to trust that GOD has me with him and he provides safety for me and those I love. But he is the only one with a master plan. He is just letting us get out of control.

What's to be will be.
    VERY WELL SAID

D'Only1
    Originally posted by Julie Mango
    VERY WELL SAID
    - madam Julie Mango, that has been your quote for the last five posts. Ummmmm....... what happen to yuh, cat got yuh tongue.

Sugar Apple
    - madam Julie Mango, that has been your quote for the last five posts. Ummmmm....... what happen to yuh, cat got yuh tongue.
    no she is a part time a**. lmao

but i agree very well said

Credits
    LOL..I also noticed that

Apple: I have given up on you all yuh talk about Ramajay and now yuh talking bout not going

Credits
    I am being very quiet today:p

Credits
    I eh worring about that , the caribbean is the safest place to be , my mother will welcome my stay ...........