Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: all these jamaicans on here....

  1. #1
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    all these jamaicans on here....

    making me miss home (brooklyn) bad!

  2. #2
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Where you at now?

  3. #3
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    north and south carolina

  4. #4
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    ha ha ha ha ha

    Now, you're in the country.


    You should move to Florida.

  5. #5
    Get your passport & come ! EloquenceInc is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    @fetegods
    Posts
    13,547
    Credits
    4,351,411
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney View Post
    making me miss home (brooklyn) bad!
    How come?
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

  6. #6
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,729
    Credits
    154,621,656
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney View Post
    north and south carolina
    Whta's wrong with North Carolina?

  7. #7
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    How come?
    all my JA friends i grew up with in bk

    swallow - nothing wrong with it...my friends just not here

  8. #8
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha

    Now, you're in the country.


    You should move to Florida.
    why the hell would i move further south??? lol

  9. #9
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,729
    Credits
    154,621,656
    Where Xactly are you?

  10. #10
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney View Post
    why the hell would i move further south??? lol
    ummmmmmmmm

    Florida is as north you can go from leaving the south.

    Central Florida and below is NOT the south.


    You ever been to Orlando, Ft Lauder, or Miami?

  11. #11
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,729
    Credits
    154,621,656
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    ummmmmmmmm

    Florida is as north you can go from leaving the south.

    Central Florida and below is NOT the south.


    You ever been to Orlando, Ft Lauder, or Miami?
    Boy get the hell outta here with that crap.

  12. #12
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    Don't get too comfatable. Most of the so called Jamaicans on here are suspect. A bunch a soca loving, carnival going, spineless credels.

    You tell me which self respecting yardman or woman seh chuuuuups or allyuh.

    It's a fuking disgrace.

  13. #13
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Where Xactly are you?
    i work in charlotte....my fam live here
    i live in rock hill, sc...about 30 minutes south of charlotte

    optimizm...i've been to miami and orlando...and when i say further south i just mean geographically.

  14. #14
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Don't get too comfatable. Most of the so called Jamaicans on here are suspect. A bunch a soca loving, carnival going, spineless credels.

    You tell me which self respecting yardman or woman seh chuuuuups or allyuh.

    It's a fuking disgrace.
    There are only like 3 Yardies that post on here regularly.

  15. #15
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by bkhoney View Post
    i work in charlotte....my fam live here
    i live in rock hill, sc...about 30 minutes south of charlotte

    optimizm...i've been to miami and orlando...and when i say further south i just mean geographically.
    So whats the problem?

    Come to Orlando.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •