Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With all this talk of spit

TC
    Credits

With all this talk of spit

Would you have done any differently?

I was once being followed, and when I confronted the people about following me, like dem more vex than me and bathe me down with spit!

Well! It was the worst I ever beat somebody! I beat off her top, so she was top naked. I never stopped beating her until her arm broke. I bet the jagabat never spat at anybody else!

When I done beat she, I turn and beat she man for being with such a stupid oman...he just stand up de and tek he licks oui.

Was big scene oui! Police and ambulance and spit!

Would you turn the other cheek for more spit? Or fight?

Credits
    de man shoulda bax yuh arse dung!!
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

Credits
    ummmm I dont know about beating the man, but I woulda definitely beat she spiting is one of the most disrespectful thing to do.
    Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincyempress View Post
    de man shoulda bax yuh arse dung!!

lol! De way I was carrying on crazy, he didnīt dear lift a hand! Musbe he self who did send she after me into a restaurant to spit pan mi, and tell she "I out her, I got you covered". LICKS IN HE ASS! I was so angry dat day!

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by spicet View Post
    ummmm I dont know about beating the man, but I woulda definitely beat she spiting is one of the most disrespectful thing to do.

He was part of the following. Talking all kinda vulgar shit as he was following me along wid she. He deserve dat licks, and he knew it, dat mek he nuh fight back.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post
    lol! De way I was carrying on crazy, he didnīt dear lift a hand! Musbe he self who did send she after me into a restaurant to spit pan mi, and tell she "I out her, I got you covered". LICKS IN HE ASS! I was so angry dat day!
    this was in trinidad??

If i was da man womna yuh hear ah wudda vex wit he untail...me get licks, hand break all kyna ting and u just stand up dey and ah tek licks too?
    eedyat ...
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~

TC
    Credits
    this was in trinidad??

If i was da man womna yuh hear ah wudda vex wit he untail...me get licks, hand break all kyna ting and u just stand up dey and ah tek licks too?
    eedyat ...
    It was in Australia.

Credits
    It was in Australia.
    lol so is so u getting on "down under"

lmao...dey locked yuh up?
    dey was woite ppl?
    Made In Vincy

M.I.T.E
    I was so angry dat day!
    Understatement of the year...lol

Had to be a real burning RAGE that made you break her hand!

But spit is a real nasty thing though. Not sure if I would be so angry as to break a bone... but some kind of revenge would have to go down!

TC
    Credits
    lol so is so u getting on "down under"

lmao...dey locked yuh up?
    dey was woite ppl?

Yes was white people. Blue after I done wid deh chupid ass!
    I didnīt get arrested, because I reach the police first and said I was attacked, I didnīt specifically say spit, else I think they would have arrested me. And some witnesses came forward and said it was me against two junkies...wid dem stink spit ass!So the police leaned towards my side of the story.

Talk bout test mi tek after dat....HIV, Hepatitis, TB, all kinda ting!

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by M.I.T.E View Post
    Understatement of the year...lol

Had to be a real burning RAGE that made you break her hand!

But spit is a real nasty thing though. Not sure if I would be so angry as to break a bone... but some kind of revenge would have to go down!
    Dais why I does avoid fighting, I transform, doh know where the strength comes from. I does mash up the place! If I did find a 2 by 4 or a piece ah iron, I mighta kill she!

Credits
    Yes was white people. Blue after I done wid deh chupid ass!
    I didnīt get arrested, because I reach the police first and said I was attacked, I didnīt specifically say spit, else I think they would have arrested me. And some witnesses came forward and said it was me against two junkies...wid dem stink spit ass!So the police leaned towards my side of the story.

Talk bout test mi tek after dat....HIV, Hepatitis, TB, all kinda ting!
    Very good!!

aye!!lol ah bet if been black ppl yuh wudda tek de spit an walk wey....hahaha!
    well maybe not, yuh mighta been more hesitant with dem licks pelting dey.
    Made In Vincy

TC
    Credits
    Very good!!

aye!!lol ah bet if been black ppl yuh wudda tek de spit an walk wey....hahaha!
    well maybe not, yuh mighta been more hesitant with dem licks pelting dey.
    licks was sharin de same fukkin way! Me ent playin dat!

Credits
    Dais why I does avoid fighting, I transform, doh know where the strength comes from. I does mash up the place! If I did find a 2 by 4 or a piece ah iron, I mighta kill she!
    Adrenaline me say...
    when the adrenal glands that are attached to the top of both kidneys gets filled with blood and adrenaline is released in yuh body...HULK ME SEH!!

Like one time on the train 4 boys and one gyal got at me...the guys were just pushing me for me to become disoriented but the gyal was doing the hitting. Man ah tear out she hair and geh she some cuff in she face yuh hear...then ah lift the gyal up and slam she pan de side ah de train. If yuh see ting...ah white woman ran out wit she chile screaming "my baby"
    I was SOOOOO MAD yuh hear...i was huffin and puffin like ah athlete....jeez...
    needless to say i only got a scratch and meen know wey happen to she...

aye dis ever happen to yuh? yuh so mad yuh cry? lolol if yuh see me sit down in the train after ah hold back tears ppl watching me too so ah had to HOLD DEM EEEN...lol hear one me schoolmates nuh..."yuh got her" tryna console me...SMH...lolol It always makes me laugh.
    Made In Vincy

TC
    Credits
    Adrenaline me say...
    when the adrenal glands that are attached to the top of both kidneys gets filled with blood and adrenaline is released in yuh body...HULK ME SEH!!

Like one time on the train 4 boys and one gyal got at me...the guys were just pushing me for me to become disoriented but the gyal was doing the hitting. Man ah tear out she hair and geh she some cuff in she face yuh hear...then ah lift the gyal up and slam she pan de side ah de train. If yuh see ting...ah white woman ran out wit she chile screaming "my baby"
    I was SOOOOO MAD yuh hear...i was huffin and puffin like ah athlete....jeez...
    needless to say i only got a scratch and meen know wey happen to she...

aye dis ever happen to yuh? yuh so mad yuh cry? lolol if yuh see me sit down in the train after ah hold back tears ppl watching me too so ah had to HOLD DEM EEEN...lol hear one me schoolmates nuh..."yuh got her" tryna console me...SMH...lolol It always makes me laugh.
    Man, is the adrenaline oui! Sometimes is after I fight ah does siddung an cry yuh know! Why I doh know, is dem suffering, and I still vex, and siddong crying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast