Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Of All Rappers That Spit Negativity, Disrespect to Women, Self Destructive lyrics..

Credits

Of All Rappers That Spit Negativity, Disrespect to Women, Self Destructive lyrics..

do yall think 20 yyears from now some will have some kind of epiphany something along the lines of "we was leading the youth wrong, that aint the way to live, we shoulda done better"

and which artists do you think will have that kind of epiphany..
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Nope, by then songs won't even have words

Credits
    It's happening all now...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    Yeah, music is done.

Hiphop is dead .

Credits
    most rappers were raised by their mothers so what does that say about how rappers treat and talk about women?

will it ever end? NO
    there will always be b!tches, heaux and respectable women in the world
    ladyrastafari likes this.

Credits
    Nope...and so I won't support their kind nor mingle with those who generally support/enjoy their music. Their music is the devil's playground.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    Nope...and so I won't support their kind nor mingle with those who generally support/enjoy their music. Their music is the devil's playground.
    Do you mingle with people who watch television shows and movies about crime, sex and self-destructive topics?
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "

Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SKBai1991 View Post
    Do you mingle with people who watch television shows and movies about crime, sex and self-destructive topics?
    Probably...but they don't subject me to it. I'm not hanging around you with that nonsense playing. If you don't like it, sorry. It disgusts me to hear women referred to derogatorily left and right, among other things. Just quit it.

Credits
    lmao.. good one

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    lmao.. good one
    Ummm...no. He gets nowhere with that. You people feel that everyone should subject themselves to that mess. Why does it bother you if someone else doesn't want to hear that trash?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    most rappers were raised by the mothers so what does that say about how rappers treat and talk about women?

will it ever end? NO
    there will always be b!tches, heaux and respectable women in the world
    Do u really think they are differentiating between who a ho and who a lady
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    Do u really think they are differentiating between who a ho and who a lady
    Thank you. They refer to "women" by those terms. I hate it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    Ummm...no. He gets nowhere with that. You people feel that everyone should subject themselves to that mess. Why does it bother you if someone else doesn't want to hear that trash?
    Who's you people?

I respect everyone's right to maintain whatever environment they feel is wholesome for themselves. All I was alluding to was the fact that many of the people (not saying you specifically) who criticise music with negative images and misogynistic lyrics often overlook movies and television shows that do the same thing. I know nuff people who hate rap but love the Wire and American Gangster and all ah dem shows dey...I just asking wha di difference is
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "

Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

Credits
    Who's you people?

I respect everyone's right to maintain whatever environment they feel is wholesome for themselves. All I was alluding to was the fact that many of the people (not saying you specifically) who criticise music with negative images and misogynistic lyrics often overlook movies and television shows that do the same thing. I know nuff people who hate rap but love the Wire and American Gangster and all ah dem shows dey...I just asking wha di difference is
    CLEARLY what people do in their own privacy does not affect me. However, I am NOT going to hang around people who are generally into that stuff because that is what be playing around ME, and I don't care for it.

Sorry but...I've never watched the Wire or American Gangster. I'm not into movies or TV like that. The only thing I watch on TV is HGTV and the Travel channel.

You people? Those who are into those artists with disrespectful lyrics and seem to take issue with those who don't like it and don't want to be subjected to it.

Credits
    Who's you people?

The wire is different... even though a lot of people were looking at for hood shit. But it was way more deeper than that... it was showing all the social ills and how it is far more deeply rooted than what u see on the street... how the government media school system all played into it

AMERICAN gangster on the other and was just an excuse to shshowcase criminals and for old ass criminals to over exagerate

Carl G. Jung

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast