Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All parents beware!!!! Very Very Important!

Indianute

All parents beware!!!! Very Very Important!

The next time you take your child to the doctor for a shot beware, the injection might contain mercury! Mercury is included in vaccinations as a preservative but that same mercury is toxic! It is possible to have caused autism in several children! It has become customary for doctors to give new babies 7 immunization shots at one time. The Mercury levels of 1 shot let alone 7 shots is very dangerous!

Before your kid gets their next shot find out if the vaccination has mercury in it. If it does, then take your kid and run for the hills!

All you pregnant women out there....JUST SAY NO to shots that are preserved with Mercury

elq
    Credits
    excuse me but where do you get your health information from?

Credits
    Damn, it's like everyday it's something else. Soon it won't be safe to breathe.

Indianute
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    excuse me but where do you get your health information from?
    tv

are you disputing my claim?

elq
    Credits
    YES, here you go:

At a glance: Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. No harmful effects have been reported from thimerosal at doses used in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service (PHS) agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.

Today, with the exception of some Influenza (flu) vaccines, none of the vaccines used in the U.S. to protect preschool children against 12 infectious diseases contain thimerosal as a preservative.

This page leads to many pages that answer common questions along with links to background documents, etc.

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/conce...al/default.htm

Indianute
    YES, here you go:

At a glance: Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's. No harmful effects have been reported from thimerosal at doses used in vaccines, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. However, in July 1999, the Public Health Service (PHS) agencies, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.
    Today, with the exception of some Influenza (flu) vaccines, none of the vaccines used in the U.S. to protect preschool children against 12 infectious diseases contain thimerosal as a preservative.

This page leads to many pages that answer common questions along with links to background documents, etc.

http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/conce...al/default.htm
    try telling that to the families that claim the Thimerosal led to their childrens Autism.

Honestly, you MIGHT be right. Infact i believe 99.9% that you are correct. Unfortunately, im not willing to risk that .1% that the studies are wrong. I will be sure to ask my doc about Thimerosal in my kids vaccinations just to play things a little safer!

Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and vaccine manufacturers agreed that thimerosal should be reduced or eliminated in vaccines as a precautionary measure.

If it is as safe as the claim it was then why would precautionary measures be needed?

Although I am a staunch republican i dont believe half of the studies that come out arguing that drugs a re safe.....there is too much money involved......Just ask the folks at Eli Lilly!

elq
    Credits
    1. I DO tell that to families and health professionals with those questions on autism and vaccines.

no public health professional should ever use the words SAFE in describing vaccines. nothing is safe. you can die from water poisoning.

anyway did you go to the link that i posted because there are independant non-pharmaceutical company research and reports also posted on the page.:

IOM reports

The Institute of Medicine (IOM) reports dated May 2004 and October 2001:

* May 2004 - Immunization Safety Review: Vaccines and Autism
    * October 2001 - Immunization Safety Review: Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines and Neurodevelopmental Disorders

CDC Research on the Safety of Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines Key messages and answers to questions about CDC research (e.g., Vaccine Safety Datalink research) into possible links between thimerosal in childhood vaccines and neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism, attention deficit disorder, and speech delays
    Additional sources of information

* Thimerosal content in some U.S. licensed vaccines
    www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm (exit site)

* Agency for toxic substance and disease registry/toxFAQ on mercury (April 1999) www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts46.html (exit site)

* Food and Drug Administration/Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research - Thimerosal (exit site) http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/ thimerosal.htm

* Joint statement from AAFP, AAP, ACIP, and PHS (archived- June 22, 2000)

* Guidance for Immunization Grantees (archived- July 14, 1999)

* U.S. Surgeon General's statement
    (archived- July 1999)

* MMWR - Recommendations
    (archived- November 5, 1999) Vol. 48(43); 996-8

Indianute
    1. I DO tell that to families and health professionals with those questions on autism and vaccines.

no public health professional should ever use the words SAFE in describing vaccines. nothing is safe. you can die from water poisoning.

anyway did you go to the link that i posted because there are independant non-pharmaceutical company research and reports also posted on the page.:

IOM reports

The Institute of Medicine (IOM) reports dated May 2004 and October 2001:

* May 2004 - Immunization Safety Review: Vaccines and Autism
    * October 2001 - Immunization Safety Review: Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines and Neurodevelopmental Disorders

CDC Research on the Safety of Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines Key messages and answers to questions about CDC research (e.g., Vaccine Safety Datalink research) into possible links between thimerosal in childhood vaccines and neurodevelopmental disorders such as autism, attention deficit disorder, and speech delays
    Additional sources of information

* Thimerosal content in some U.S. licensed vaccines
    www.vaccinesafety.edu/thi-table.htm (exit site)

* Agency for toxic substance and disease registry/toxFAQ on mercury (April 1999) www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts46.html (exit site)

* Food and Drug Administration/Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research - Thimerosal (exit site) http://www.fda.gov/cber/vaccine/ thimerosal.htm

* Joint statement from AAFP, AAP, ACIP, and PHS (archived- June 22, 2000)

* Guidance for Immunization Grantees (archived- July 14, 1999)

* U.S. Surgeon General's statement
    (archived- July 1999)

* MMWR - Recommendations
    (archived- November 5, 1999) Vol. 48(43); 996-8
    No i didnt read the article.....as an ignorant west indian....Mi Mek up Mi mind already!Dat deh article cyan tell mi nuttin :p

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianute
    No i didnt read the article.....as an ignorant west indian....Mi Mek up Mi mind already!Dat deh article cyan tell mi nuttin :p
    thank you
    you just answered and confirmed my first question.

Indianute
    thank you
    you just answered and confirmed my first question.
    for me, the bottom line is that if mercury in vaccines is not as safe as the vaccines without mercury...Den mi want di safer one!

side note.......>Damn son, you article wasnt even published yet and you think your a facking expert

whats gonna happen when you start writing articles for the Science Times? you will probably forget where you came from and never post on IMIX again......Fassy!

elq
    Credits
    for me, the bottom line is that if mercury in vaccines is not as safe as the vaccines without mercury...Den mi want di safer one!

side note.......>Damn son, you article wasnt even published yet and you think your a facking expert

whats gonna happen when you start writing articles for the Science Times? you will probably forget where you came from and never post on IMIX again......Fassy!

1. Pediatric vaccines are no longer being made with Thimerosol.

2. Excuse me but where do you get your authorship information from?

Indianute
    1. Pediatric vaccines are no longer being made with Thimerosol.

2. Excuse me but where do you get your authorship information from?
    1. Well ill just double check with my kids doctor to make sure that they are using the new sh!t and not some old mercury contaminated vaccination that they bought off of ebay!

2. i got the info from you...did the article come out already? If so, then that explains it!

elq
    Credits
    1. Well ill just double check with my kids doctor to make sure that they are using the new sh!t and not some old mercury contaminated vaccination that they bought off of ebay!

2. i got the info from you...did the article come out already? If so, then that explains it!

1. you really love your kids. you should check into this post: Big up all the parents that LIKE their kids
    2. good source. :p

Indianute
    1. you really love your kids. you should check into this post: Big up all the parents that LIKE their kids
    dont you have another article to write for some journal or something?

.....Fassy!

Indianute
    go photoshop some of Bakes pictures and leave me alone :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast